By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new update for ps3

Hopefully, it fixes some web browser issues.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

seems minor but good to see they are willing to thorw us a bone till we get In-game XMB

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

hey polish, those update's you listed we already had?

omg this update sucks!

i hate shitty firmware updates (got so many for my psp)

i wish i could just FF to July.

home and in game xmb

CaptainPrefrences said:
omg this update sucks!

home and in game xmb

it doesnt really suck as alot of people were requesting these things. It's an improvment onwhat we had. And the slight BC update for 80GB users will be quite nice.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Nothing super major on this update but thanks to polish4life for the heads up on this unexpected update. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

yeah i think its only bc and bugs fixes, the list of things i've given is wrong.

Hmm.. wonder what I'm downloading then. OMG HOME BETA!!!(j/k)

ssj12 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
omg this update sucks!

home and in game xmb

it doesnt really suck as alot of people were requesting these things. It's an improvment onwhat we had. And the slight BC update for 80GB users will be quite nice.

while there giving nice shit to 80gb owners.

im still waiting for that softweare b/c update for my 40gb. my fucking dusty old ps2 broke! 

didn't know they were having another update then again haven't been on my PS3 in a week :(