By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Guess that NES Song Game! Results are in (check OP)! Winner is IvorEvilen!

1. Zelda 2
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
3. ...Castlevania?
4. MEGAMAN 2
5. ...probably castlevania
6. Duck Tales
7. Metroid
8. eh
9. ech
10. Mother 1



Around the Network

1. Palace Theme - Zelda 2: Adventure of Link

2. Overworld - Super Mario Bros 3

3. Don't know

4. Mega Man (Don't know which one)

5. Don't know

6. Moon - DuckTales

7. Kraid's Lair - Metroid

8. Don't know

9. Don't know

10. Pollyanna - Mother



   

1. Temple Theme From Zelda II

2. SMB3 Ground Theme

3. ??

4. Megaman II - Wily's Castle stage 1

5. ??

6. Ducktales - Moon theme

7. I know the latter half from somewhere....

8. ??

9. nope.

10. nothing.



Kotastic said:

1. Zelda 2
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
3. ...Castlevania?
4. MEGAMAN 2
5. ...probably castlevania
6. Duck Tales
7. Metroid
8. eh
9. ech
10. Mother 1

Your score is 6.5! Did you forget to add in the song titles? It's kind of late to do so now, though.



Ultravolt said:

1. Palace Theme - Zelda 2: Adventure of Link

2. Overworld - Super Mario Bros 3

3. Don't know

4. Mega Man (Don't know which one)

5. Don't know

6. Moon - DuckTales

7. Kraid's Lair - Metroid

8. Don't know

9. Don't know

10. Pollyanna - Mother

Your score is 9 ! Thanks for playing!



Around the Network
TJZ_Link said:

1. Temple Theme From Zelda II

2. SMB3 Ground Theme

3. ??

4. Megaman II - Wily's Castle stage 1

5. ??

6. Ducktales - Moon theme

7. I know the latter half from somewhere....

8. ??

9. nope.

10. nothing.

Score is 7.5 ! Thanks for playing!



A little sugestion: Put a chart on in the OP with all the scores achieved so far

And I can't believe I didn't recognise Song 10...



Bofferbrauer said:
A little sugestion: Put a chart on in the OP with all the scores achieved so far

And I can't believe I didn't recognise Song 10...


I thought about it but I'm not sure if that will tempt people to break the honor system and check every posts' spoiler tag. 



Missed it. Guess it's over. You have no idea how much time I spent listening to the info of WaW back in the day! I think I would have done well.



Twitter: @d21lewis

d21lewis said:
Missed it. Guess it's over. You have no idea how much time I spent listening to the info of WaW back in the day! I think I would have done well.


It's not over actually! It ends when the last prediction is 1 day old or the first post of the thread is 3 days old! You can still enter if you didn't see people's prediction yet!