By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah I don't care for console wars I hope Sony and Nintendo get good conferences. In the end, games are what's important :P

Around the Network

So they finaly decided to remake FF7...

Well now what sony is doing with their conference is exciting...Wished MS cared so much :s.

ehh while they have announced games the ones i want to play have all been multiplat. except for horizon but i need to see more of that

shikamaru317 said:

Ubisoft Conference breakdown and score

South Park: The Stick of Truth 2- 8/10

For Honor- 10/10

The Crew: Wild Run- 5/10

Trials Fusion: Awesome Level Max- 6/10

The Division- 7/10

Anno- 7/10

Just Dance 2016- 2/10

Rainbow Six: Siege- 7/10

Trackmania Turbo- 6/10

Assassin's Creed Syndicate- 8/10

Ghost Recon- 7/10

Total Score: 6.6/10

I refuse to believe anyone would give a cat riding a flaming unicorn anything less than a 14.  Ok MAYBE a 12, but that's as low as one can go.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Looks like Sony won E3 I knew that they would.

EspadaGrim said:

Really?  Cause a sweatly looking dog/bird is fun?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

MS might as well just stop selling XB1 in Japan now, It wouldn't surprise me if Future MGS title become PS exclusives.

Zappykins said:
EspadaGrim said:

Really?  Cause a sweatly looking dog/bird is fun?

Personally i dont care about TLG but all these exclusive deals are big news and will generate a lot of attention in the media and among the gaming community. Sony won Hands down they put their money where their mouth is.

double post