By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Why is MS so against cross platform gaming? I don't get it. I mean, I'm not interested in FF but I'm sure there are quite a few X1 owners that are.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
The strangest thing about the digital copy with the Limited Console is that Halo fans literally were just complaining about the digital copy in the Collector's edition a few weeks ago, and MS ended up changing their minds and allowing people to trade their collector's edition digital codes for physical copies. Then they go and announce digital only for the Limited Console after that, lol? Guess in a few weeks MS will say that you can trade your digital codes for a physical copy with the limited console as well.

Lol, MS does some really silly things sometimes! 

I'm still waiting for the UK price on the Halo console, I don't care for the extra's and I just want the console itself, Is it the actual Limited Edition Game you get with it as in the same as buying the Limited Edition game separate? I hope so since I could sell it new/sealed and buy the standard copy. I don't like stuff cluttering my house anymore and prefer regular editions thees days.

MoHasanie said:
Why is MS so against cross platform gaming? I don't get it. I mean, I'm not interested in FF but I'm sure there are quite a few X1 owners that are.

I think if it was just PC/Xbox they would be fine I guess there want more stuff that is not on playstation rather than sharing, but I imagine that policy will be alot more loose if it  means not getting games, Also the more FF games they get before FFXV the better potential sales/hype will be and may convince SE to bring more to the Xbox One. So allowing this cross play would be a good idea for MS. 

I played FF XIV back on PC at release if it comes to Xbox I will definatly pick it up again and try the expansion.

Finally got my new PC build working correctly. Faulty video card the first try I guess. When does Windows 10 go on sale, anyone know? I guess since this is a Windows 7 student discounted upgrade, I don't get a free upgrade on this machine. I have it on another one though, waiting before I take the plunge.

So awesome loading up games and getting Ultra video settings by default. And Dirt Rally looks/plays amazing! Hope it comes to consoles.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Finally got my new PC build working correctly. Faulty video card the first try I guess. When does Windows 10 go on sale, anyone know? I guess since this is a Windows 7 student discounted upgrade, I don't get a free upgrade on this machine. I have it on another one though, waiting before I take the plunge.

So awesome loading up games and getting Ultra video settings by default. And Dirt Rally looks/plays amazing! Hope it comes to consoles.

Earlier this year I bought a GTX 980 and it blew after 3 hours and I had to get it replaced it sucks :( Since then I butchered my PC and sold it for £800 of parts as iv'e really gone of PC gaming lately.

Amazon UK has Windows 10 down as a 17th August release not sure if other countries are different.

View on YouTube

WoodenPints said:
MoHasanie said:

I think if it was just PC/Xbox they would be fine I guess there want more stuff that is not on playstation rather than sharing, but I imagine that policy will be alot more loose if it  means not getting games, Also the more FF games they get before FFXV the better potential sales/hype will be and may convince SE to bring more to the Xbox One. So allowing this cross play would be a good idea for MS. 

I played FF XIV back on PC at release if it comes to Xbox I will definatly pick it up again and try the expansion.

Maybe, but SE hasn't really cared for Xbox this gen. They are making most of their Japanese games console exclusives for the PS4. I suppose its the right thing to do because jrpg's won't sell well on the X1. but still, they aren't even trying. 

So hyped for halo 5 after seeing some arena gamescom matches. The mp looks way better than 4's. 11 arena maps, 6 warzone maps, and 3 btb is gunna be awesome. Halo 3, reach n 4 had about 9-11 maps at launch so this is great. So hyped can't wait.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Regarding the $499 Halo 5 console I feel like Microsoft are planning a $50 price cut(even as we speak) for the console. In fact they might do that again with EVERY console(including ones with bundles) and they might do that on September 1st. But that's just me.

Proud to be a Californian.