By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
I'm really liking what I see of AC Syndicate so far. For starters Victorian London has been my 2nd most wanted AC setting behind Feudal Japan for many years, and it seems like they've done a good job recreating the city. Secondly, the soundtrack is great, AC has always had pretty good soundtracks but I especially like this one, which is heavy with string instruments. Thirdly, I like that we have a playable female character, which we can use in certain story missions and while exploring the world. Lastly, I like the new gameplay mechanics they've added, the grappling hook, the improved stealth mechanics, etc.

I'm liking it too. London isn't a place I'm that interested in though, maybe because I've visited so many times or because I feel like we've had enough European settings but the game looks like it could be good. I just hope it doesn't have problems like Unity had. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

View on YouTube

Shiness an RPG being created by a French indie studio called Enigami. Comes to Xbox One in early 2016.

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

shikamaru317 said:
DeusXmachina
  • Below
  • Ashen
  • (Can still nominate 1 more game)

I'll add Ghost of a tale.

Around the Network

Indie nominations:
-Blind Eyes
-Ark Survival evolved
-Rise and Shine
-Unravel
-Inside

My Nominations:
1. The Flame in the Flood
2.Blues and Bullets
3. The Little Acre
4. Tacoma

MoHasanie said:
Indie nominations:
-Blind Eyes
-Ark Survival evolved
-Rise and Shine
-Unravel
-Inside

lol, it's Beyond Eyes and i think it's already out for Xbox One.

DeusXmachina said:
MoHasanie said:
Indie nominations:
-Blind Eyes
-Ark Survival evolved
-Rise and Shine
-Unravel
-Inside

lol, it's Beyond Eyes and i think it's already out for Xbox One.

Oops, lol! And I had no idea it already came out. I just heard about at E3 so I thought it was many months away from release. 

shikamaru317 said:

Rare has 4 development studios. That suggests that there are 2 unannounced games in development at Rare. The long rumored Battletoads reboot and Banjo 3 maybe? Guess we'll find out at E3 next year.

View on YouTube

Is Battle Toads really that great?  I can tell if it's a joke - like sending that rapper dude to play in Alaska.

Like to people really like it and want it, or are they just teasing?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!