By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - You wanna feel my musical love??

Post in this thread and I'll send you a very heartfelt private message. Just answer these 4 questions and I'll base it onto my message. <3 If you'd like you can go right ahead and post my messsage in this thread for all to see. This way we can all love and be loved in return in the heart and love of the musicality within us all.

1. How do you feel about love?

2. Do you love making brand new friends?

3. Do you like going on adventures?

4. Do you feel music within your heart?

Based on these questions I'll be able to know how you feel about music, love, and life. <3 If anyone remembers my past musical threads they will know how much fun my games can be. So just go ahead and answer those questions, but if you feel uncomfortable expressing your heart in this thread, then go right ahead and message me your answers.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ps3 said:

Post in this thread and I'll send you a very heartfelt private message. Just answer these 4 questions and I'll base it onto my message. <3 If you'd like you can go right ahead and post my messsage in this thread for all to see. This way we can all love and be loved in return in the heart and love of the musicality within us all.

1. How do you feel about love?

2. Do you love making brand new friends?

3. Do you like going on adventures?

4. Do you feel music within your heart?

Based on these questions I'll be able to know how you feel about music, love, and life. <3 If anyone remembers my past musical threads they will know how much fun my games can be. So just go ahead and answer those questions, but if you feel uncomfortable expressing your heart in this thread, then go right ahead and message me your answers.

I love love!

I like making friends, but have few.

My gf and I adventure daily, and not in an under the sheets way. We search out abandoned homes and sites.

I sing daily.

You seem like a true person, very lovely. I love making friends as well! Only a friendly person can truly love to make friends. That's awesome that you guys help out the homeless. That's amazing, I feel the power of love from you. I also sing daily! You seem like an amazing person and I'm sure you sing beautiful. only someone with true beauty can sing with beauty.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Nope nope nope

Then don't bother posting. Stop being rude

Around the Network

1. I'm in love with the thought of being in love with somebody!
2. I like making friends, wouldn't say I love it though. I'm a loner.
3. I haven't been on an adventure yet, but I'd love to one day.
4. I listen to music almost all day, everyday. Can't go a day without it.

Send me some love!! :D

Ps3 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Ps3 said:

You seem like a true person, very lovely. I love making friends as well! Only a friendly person can truly love to make friends. That's awesome that you guys help out the homeless. That's amazing, I feel the power of love from you. I also sing daily! You seem like an amazing person and I'm sure you sing beautiful. only someone with true beauty can sing with beauty.

Nah. Spurge isn't a true person. He's a Japanese dating sim from the Love Plus series installed into an android.

spurgeonryan said:

My gf and I adventure daily, and not in an under the sheets way. We search out abandoned homes and sites.

Looters?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence