By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - At least 222 japanese games were released on a microsoft platform this year !

I remember when the PS3 was behind. In spite of the harshness in here the Playstation fans never gave up and would throw themselves in discussions, arguments, fights and bans left and right.

Now that Playstation is on top there is no fight. There seems to have been a banishment of people who used to defend the other camps in here. Makes you realize that there were a bunch of users those days, that would hammer down Playstation stuff, who were just enjoying the easy ride and now that the tables have turned they ran away.

It kind of makes me hold in higher esteem those fans from Nintendo and Xbox that still post here and argue back and keep the console war alive.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
I remember when the PS3 was behind. In spite of the harshness in here the Playstation fans never gave up and would throw themselves in discussions, arguments, fights and bans left and right.

Now that Playstation is on top there is no fight. There seems to have been a banishment of people who used to defend the other camps in here. Makes you realize that there were a bunch of users those days, that would hammer down Playstation stuff, who were just enjoying the easy ride and now that the tables have turned they ran away.

It kind of makes me hold in higher esteem those fans from Nintendo and Xbox that still post here and argue back and keep the console war alive.

Why should they keep it alive?, the outside world sees this as nothing short of childishness and as a user who used to compete in those silly wars I;m inclined to agree with them, all they do is create hate and spite instead of being nice to one another it's trying to get one up over the other and making them feel bad about their purchase decision, none of that at all is good, never good.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Why should they keep it alive?, the outside world sees this as nothing short of childishness and as a user who used to compete in those silly wars I;m inclined to agree with them, all they do is create hate and spite instead of being nice to one another it's trying to get one up over the other and making them feel bad about their purchase decision, none of that at all is good, never good.

First, I am not criticizing those who possibly left because they no longer saw any point in arguing about consoles anymore. I am talking about those who possibly went puff after the Playstation took the lead this gen and may have ran away to escape the fact.

In order to defend the Xbox and Nintendo consoles there's no need to spit hate. I am talking about more about those who stay and bring discussions about the value of their preferred consoles. I appreciate different outputs to mine, allows me to look at different perspectives even when I don't agree with them.

I like me some hate from time to time. Hate is such a pure feeling and easy to indulge into. In such an impersonal way of communicating as written text can be, a little passion is often welcomed even if it comes with some urge to destroy. It can spice things up.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1