By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Rugby World Cup 2015 Official thread New Zealand vs Australia in the Final!!!!

Who do you think will win?

New Zealand 73 41.24%

Australia 21 11.86%

England 9 5.08%

South Africa 14 7.91%

Ireland 16 9.04%

Wales 10 5.65%

France 10 5.65%

Argentina 18 10.17%

USA 3 1.69%

Other 3 1.69%

Total:177
KingCherry said:

Typical Welsh, act like a poor hard done by little nation whilst enjoying all the fruits of being financially supported by England... In rugby you want to enjoy your underdog status whilst also wanting to be treated like a rugby powerhouse. My point is, you always want it both ways.

By the way, England invented rugby, you just hijacked it. You're obsessing over a sport created by the nation you despise.

I thank the English everyday for beautiful sports they've created 😀

Around the Network
alrightiwill said:
England vs Ireland would be bigger... And better

Thats always a good watch! The northern hemisphere teams have good rivalry. Such a strong history hahaha, in NZ we only have AUS and SA who are strong rivals

Ka-pi96 said:
think-man said:
alrightiwill said:
England vs Ireland would be bigger... And better

Thats always a good watch! The northern hemisphere teams have good rivalry. Such a strong history hahaha, in NZ we only have AUS and SA who are strong rivals

Well considering France, Scotland & Italy aren't exactly that great anymore (or in some cases never were in the first place) there are a pretty similar number of strong rivals in the north

Id consider the french to still be good. They made it to the finals in the last wc

It was a Good game, Fiji looked dangerous going forward but definitely looked tired in the last 10minutes.

So both Wales and Australia don't score the bonus point past Fiji. It makes me think England might not realise how important that bonus point is that they scored against Fiji, but first the obstacles of overcoming Australia.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Versus_Evil said:
Wales win it, final score 23:13 :)

Are Wales even going to be able to keep playing lol they're like the walking wounded. Happy they won though.

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
It was a Good game, Fiji looked dangerous going forward but definitely looked tired in the last 10minutes.

So both Wales and Australia don't score the bonus point past Fiji. It makes me think England might not realise how important that bonus point is that they scored against Fiji, but first the obstacles of overcoming Australia.

This Australia vs England game is going to be intense!

All Blacks vs Georgia.... I wonder who will win 😝

Versus_Evil said:
think-man said:
All Blacks vs Georgia.... I wonder who will win 😝

Thats a tough call to make Jeff, i think Georgia stand a good chance at a real big upset this match.

You know i actually love upsets lol just not against my team

There are some BIG games this weekend. Samoa vs Japan. SA vs Scotland. England vs Australia. Ireland vs Italy. Whats everyones picks? Im going Japan, Scotland, England, Ireland.

think-man said:
There are some BIG games this weekend. Samoa vs Japan. SA vs Scotland. England vs Australia. Ireland vs Italy. Whats everyones picks? Im going Japan, Scotland, England, Ireland.

Japan, spingboks, England, Ireland.

That All Blacks game was a bit dull, there's no doubting how good New Zealand are but out of the elite teams (all blacks, England, Wales, Ireland, Australia, South Africa) New Zealand have had by far the easiest pool, and tbh even though they've won their games they haven't looked a complete team, a lot of mistakes and sloppy play.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website