By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dragon Quest's upcoming announcement to be Playstation bound?

I am hoping for this. Dragon Quest deserves to be on the best. I just can't wait to see how the game is shaping up.

Around the Network

Makes sense making the jump to ps4, specially if they intend to release in the west(please god they must).But seeing as wii u have already a fanbase in it, due to DQX,and the expansion having sold well in the golden week, i wouldnt rule out a wii u version.Hopefully we will get more information at E3.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I swear if it's a smartphone game.........

WhiteEaglePL said:

What are you going to do, complain on internet message boards?

Beware Square Enix, beware.

KyleeStrutt said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

What are you going to do, complain on internet message boards?

Beware Square Enix, beware.

Doh! My masterplan is ruined! 

Around the Network

Would be nice to see it back on the ps

Wyrdness said:
oniyide said:

what anime is that gif from? casue it looks great!

OT, it really seems like they are pushing for it to be console and from my understanding the DQ series usually goes to the system with the biggest install base. So we rule out 3ds that leaves PS4 by a large margin. so yeah

Nope that's largest userbase in Japan for DQ, that would be Vita then Wii U in Japan.

im just gonna assume you didnt read what i said

None of this will matter if it doesn't get localized. Still waiting for VII 3DS, Square Enix.

oniyide said:
Wyrdness said:

Nope that's largest userbase in Japan for DQ, that would be Vita then Wii U in Japan.

im just gonna assume you didnt read what i said

I read what you posted and PS4 hasn't got the largest install base in Japan after 3DS which is what DQ is based on and what you're mentioning, after 3DS it's Vita a around 3.5m followed by Wii U at 2.3m then PS4 is at 1.3m.

90% chance it's a 3DS game, 9% 3DS sucessor, .9% Vita, .09% PS3+4, .009% Wii U.

It barely sells outside japan after all.