By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should Nintendo give special tratment to Bizerta:Silent Evil like they did to Bayonetta 2?

Now fast racing neo is a game Nintendo should market....

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
This game probably won't make it to Wii u. If Nintendo wanna do horror do eternal darkness HD and a sequel. This silent evil looks good though

Yea, its a pity that Nintendo hasnt been very supportive to the developers of eternal darkness when they were the ones who made Eternal Darkness for Gamecube, but I wonder if the reason has been due to Silicon Knights background, like when they were sued by Epic Games due to suspicion of copying lines of code of the Unreal Engine 3 for their own Engine?

Talking about Eternal Darkness, i have read that supposedly is still in development at Quantum Entanglement Entertainment, although not much has been said about the development sicne Oct 2014

http://www.polygon.com/2014/10/31/7137465/denis-dyack-shadow-of-the-eternals-quantum-entanglement-entertainment

"

Shadow of the Eternals in development again at Denis Dyack's new multimedia company

By Samit Sarkar on Oct 31, 2014 at 11:41a 

Silicon Knights founder Denis Dyack is once again making Shadow of the Eternals, the spiritual successor to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. The action-adventure game is now under development at Toronto, Canada-based Quantum Entanglement Entertainment, a "unique entertainment company that creates television, games, and film all under one umbrella," the company announced in a press release today.

Dyack is a co-founder of Quantum Entanglement Entertainment along with CEO Jonathan M. Soon-Shiong, former deputy executive director of strategy and finance for the CBC, and chief operating officer Paul Rapovski, a television producer and co-founder of Fast Motion Studios. Dyack most recently served as the chief creative officer of Precursor Games, the studio that was initially developing Shadow of the Eternals and ran three failed crowdfunding campaigns for the game in 2013, and he holds the same position at his new company.

As for Silicon Knights, a federal U.S. court confirmed in January that the studio owed Epic Games $9.2 million after losing a protracted legal battle. Silicon Knights filed for bankruptcy in May, with much of the team having moved over to Precursor Games long before.

The fate of Precursor Games is unclear at this point. The studio announced in September 2013 that it had put Shadow of the Eternals "on hold," and that the team was disbanding. The game's Facebook page hasn't been updated since March, and the URL for the studio's website now redirects to the Quantum Entanglement Entertainment site. We've reached out to Quantum Entanglement Entertainment for more details, and will update this article with any information we receive.

"

Nintendo already DOES have major sections of E3 dedicated to indie developers. Do you not remember 2014? Would be shocked if they didn't cover this.

bigtakilla said:
Nintendo already DOES have major sections of E3 dedicated to indie developers. Do you not remember 2014? Would be shocked if they didn't cover this.

Sorry, actually the only thing i saw at E3 2014 through internet was treehouse gameplay of Xenoblade and tank tank presetation, but if they have a section for indies in the upcoming E3 2015 that should be fine as long as the developer of Bizerta doesnt miss this chance

megafenix said:
bigtakilla said:

Sorry, actually the only thing i saw at E3 2014 through internet was treehouse gameplay of Xenoblade and tank tank presetation, but if they have a section for indies in the upcoming E3 2015 that should be fine as long as the developer of Bizerta doesnt miss this chance

You know, I relooked at E3 2014 from Nintendo, and you're absolutely right. There was no real indie coverage. 

I digress then, they should give this game some E3 coverage. It looks great for an indie title, and Nintendo will hopefully push a little advertising for it. 

Around the Network

If anything, the guy making this showed intering concepts for using the gamepad(since originally it would use the touch screen from Vita). Depending on how the game shape up(we only saw pictures till now, lets see how the framerate fares), they should give the same level of coverage of games like Affordable spaces adventure or ironfall. But i agree taht i missed some thrhouse footage from indie games.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko