By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Salesforce wanted Microsoft to buy them for 70 billion dollars!

Is 70 billion too high?

Yes! Way too high! 85 66.93%

Nope, just right. 3 2.36%

Way to low. 17 13.39%

They already have cloud p... 21 16.54%

Total:126

its over-priced

but it the stock price is $50billion then $20billion premium is nothing

Around the Network
enlightenedmaster said:
its over-priced

Stock is probably over valued as well. Give it a few years and it could be worth half or less.

And a 20bn premium is not nothing.

JRPGfan said:
enlightenedmaster said:
its over-priced

Stock is probably over valued as well. Give it a few years and it could be worth half or less.

yes it is overvalued but so is almost every other stock

if you know what zero percent interest has done to the stock market then you won't disagree

facebook is very overvalued,heck whatapps for $20billion was way overvalued,apple is also overvalued

$20 billion on top for $50 billion is nromal

most companies pay double or even triple the stock price premium in the big aquisitions

enlightenedmaster said:
JRPGfan said:
enlightenedmaster said:
its over-priced

yes it is overvalued but so is almost every other stock

if you know what zero percent interest has done to the stock market then you won't disagree

facebook is very overvalued,heck whatapps for $20billion was way overvalued,apple is also overvalued

$20 billion on top for $50 billion is nromal

most companies pay double or even triple the stock price premium in the big aquisitions

Sure, but not when they're at such sizes. Anyway the CEO would've gotten his 5% share of salesforce turned into 5% microsoft stock. His net worth would go from 2.5 billion, all the way to 20 billion. Pretty idiotic turning that down, as salesforce will never make him nearly as much money.

I wish Microsoft would buy me for 70Billion

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
I wish Microsoft would buy me for 70Billion

LOL.

endimion said:

bite me azure is better than AWS... Amazon is just leading in market share mostly because they've been market ready before azure... Don't get me wrong amazon solution is excellent but azure is just like the sports car of cloud solution.

Name ONE objective way that Azure is better than AWS (Your signature makes me think I know your rationale already).