By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - new 360 bundle halo 3+ GTA IV

this is a new bundle i just found on the big w website not shore if its just australia getting tho LINK

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Around the Network

Does the Arcade version have a HDD? I can't remember, but if not I am surprised that MS would bundle the game they payed so much money for episodic content for with a 360 that can't use it. If this bundle is just from the retailer though, then never mind.

Its only the arcade but ;(

legend92,

DO you know u possess the news of the year man ???

Description:
Xbox 360 Arcade console is everything you need to begin playing right out of the box, five arcade games, Halo 3 + GTA 4 and a memory unit. This console includes an HDMI output, so you can experience your games in the highest definition possible, up to 1080p (HDMI cable sold separately).
Availability
Pre-order now for Tue 29 Apr 2008 release. Despatch to customer occurs at a minimum of 1 working day after release date (release dates are subject to change).

Time to Work !

Torillian said:
Does the Arcade version have a HDD? I can't remember, but if not I am surprised that MS would bundle the game they payed so much money for episodic content for with a 360 that can't use it. If this bundle is just from the retailer though, then never mind.

nope, the Arcade only comes with a memory card, I think it's either the 256MB or the 512MB

Around the Network

yer ms want advertise the fact that u need a hard drive for dlc but then the people will realise and have to go buy an overpriced one

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Interesting news there great bundle, Hard Drives are like $50- $80 extra. I wondered if anyone would get away with an account on here that was: I_own_a_PS3

Not worth it!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Its a complete rip-off. The arcade version is $399 in Australia NOW - and can even be picked up for $339 from some retailers.

When the price drop hits, it may drop to $299 - or less.

GTA4 --> $100 AU. Halo 3 --> $80 (various places). This bundle costs more than the components put together...

A $399 Arcade bundled with GTA4 is what I am waiting to see :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
Its a complete rip-off. The arcade version is $399 in Australia NOW - and can even be picked up for $339 from some retailers.

When the price drop hits, it may drop to $299 - or less.

GTA4 --> $100 AU. Halo 3 --> $80 (various places). This bundle costs more than the components put together...

A $399 Arcade bundled with GTA4 is what I am waiting to see :)

$399 AU thats how much the XBox 360 Elite 120GB should be selling in Australia forbut the Elite currently retails for $699 AU In retail stores it costs $200 to buy the 120GB  XBox 360 Hard drive . $170 AU will buy the 20GB XBox 360 Hard drive.