By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the rarest, most valuable video game thing you own?

Mine is: Bubble Bobble Part 2 for NES, in mint condition. Worth about $100.00. What is yours? And how much is it worth?

Around the Network

It's probably the original wooden storage box for NES zapper, pad controllers and games. EDIT: I'm not sure how valuable it is, but considering how rare they are, I would suspect there's people who could pay maybe 100 € for it. It has some scratches and dents though.

Cool, what's it worth?

hm...used to own a bunch of games but sold them. Shining Force 3, suikoden 1 & 2, house of the dead for saturn and a couple guns to name a few.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

how did i know this was an a.l.e.x59 thread...hmmmm

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

The most valuable thing I own is the Virtua Stick for the Saturn (with the special adapter to use it on DC). I have no idea what is it worth.

Now Loading... Please Wait!

the most valuable thing i own is the knowledge that i am better than weezy

Radiant Silvergun and Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn they usually go for over $100 on ebay

I dont think its worth all that much to sell but my Virtual Boy still has all the original packaging in good condition and 3 of the games i have for it (Warioland, Golf, and some weird japenese baseball game) all have their original packaging manuals and even the plastic sleeves they came in.

have the original Mortal Kombat  2 German version for SNES, it was banned (not for ages 18 and up, totally taken from the market)  I don´t know what its worth around here but it´s a vital part of my retirement plan, that and my old Magic the Gathering collection. (lots of original dual-lands and other cool stuff)