By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Volcanion Trailer

Rumor that Nintendo's NST is making a F2P Amiibo Universe game!

Hopefully this is true and is up to Nintendo Land standards!

[Source]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

Have they even released Hoppa in the West? I think they did a McDonalds promotion, but not in Europe.

Atleast in the U.S. I know he's available at McDonalds right now, but meh, I'm too lazy/don't care enough to go so far out of my way to a participating McDonalds. Still don't get why they can't just send them to us via spotpass, and I still wish they would return to having ingame events with unique locations instead of it just being sent straight to your PC. Ahwells, back to Pokemon Z when.

spurgeonryan said:
Wow, I had no idea^ Thanks so much, just been playing blind for close to 10 hours now. Manual in case or that gorgeuos game guide for sale at stores?

The game manual is in the game itself.  

So dataminers are already working on the maintenace update that took place today to check anything smash releated, if you don´t want to get spoiled you should get out of the internet until tomorrow

Mike321 said:
So dataminers are already working on the maintenace update that took place today to check anything smash releated, if you don´t want to get spoiled you should get out of the internet until tomorrow

Worry not! Dataminers have apparently found nothing. Or at least nothing worth time to "leak". Nintendo ninjas seem to have done a good job this time.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 14/12/2015: With the holidays approaching, we get less and less news...

• UK Charts: Oh boy, the highest ranking game on a Nintendo system, at #27, is Just Dance 2016... for the Wii. Mario Kart 8 drops to #29 and Splatoon to #34.
  • A new Mythical Pokemon, Volcanion, is announced.... which was leaked years ago (literally)
  • The Pokken bundle (Japan) details are out. It comes with a digital copy of the game, a Shadow Mewtwo card, and a "Battle Pokemon Action List" (Whatever that is)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Mike321 said:

Worry not! Dataminers have apparently found nothing. Or at least nothing worth time to "leak". Nintendo ninjas seem to have done a good job this time.

You are right, after looking around the only big thing leaked was Cloud´s victory video (the one that plays after finishin classic mode)

So a ton of stuff for tomorrow's smash bros direct was leaked by data miners and I'm struggling so hard not to see anything because I don't want any spoilers.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Minecraft: Wii U Edition footage:

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

For the love of god, no Smash leaks here please, I can't afford to be spoiled for the broadcast tomorrow. D:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."