By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Please! For the last time! Mario please do your JOB RIGHT!!! In the next 5-6 days plase have no LEAKS LEAKING!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RolStoppable said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Platina said:

I'm tempted to get some as well.. D:

I need 100 picrites (?) to get to the next level and I only have like 10 :/

Probably will end up waiting it out but it's annoying that you only get about 6 per new level

I think the purpose of this Picross game is introducing people to the game before bringing that Picross 3DS to the West, at a budget price. Some people will like it enough to buy the game, which is a good thing.

That would be a strange way to promote Picross 3D 2. Because, you know, the retail game is a 3D puzzle game, so it isn't quite the same.

For me it's just another free-to-start experiment that has the Pokémon brand attached to it.

Well, Picross isn't really popular in the west, so they have to introduce it to the market somehow. After that, I'm sure they could sell retail Picross and Picross 3D and move enough copies to justify releasing it here.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Xenoblade Chronicles just royally screwed me. It all started with the mission: A Proper Chopper.

I spent a few hours finding the items, and when I went back to the chopper, Ciska would not acknowledge I already had the items. She kept insisting I go look for them. I kept trying to talk to her and get her to take the items and the game froze. I rebooted it and when the game started I was set back several saves, at least a days worth of playing.

I was at level 26 when I started this morning, by the time I found the parts I was a level 31. It set me back to level 24, the proper chopper mission isn't even available yet. It set me back several saves, how is this even possible? I don't know if I'll continue this game now. I can't see myself putting more time into it without having a back up save. This game has a horrible save system.

At least you didn't lose everything?

Around the Network

Trying to get the fastest time! o:

Also fun Splatoon games, Mike!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Wildcard36qs said:
At least you didn't lose everything?

True, but I would be wasting my time if it happened again. I manually saved several times, I don't understand how it could go back so much. It doesn't appear to be a save I made. It went back to an auto save after I completed chapter 4. I am right where I was when I completed that mission. I turned the game on this morning and it continued me at level 26, I am now a level 24. I just don't get how it could go so far back.

Platina said:

Also fun Splatoon games, Mike!

Good games Platina, sorry I got disconnected btw I tried to join for a couple more games but I couldn´t

I am so F*n happy right now.

When I realized I was set back to level 24 and several missions were undone earlier, I was bummed out and turned my Wii U off.

I just turned it back on now and everything is back to normal!!!!!

I am level 31 and it started me in front of the chopper where I last left off. Problem is, Ciska still won't acknowledge I have the essential parts to complete the mission and still points me to the direction to find them.

Anyone have any suggestions???

Oh WOW! Lucky You!

Pocky Lover Boy!