By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I got my review copy of Steamworld Heist for 3DS, hehehe :P

Around the Network
Edwardooo said:

I've not been following this game. Is it similar like the first one, or is it a completely different genre?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Edwardooo said:

I've not been following this game. Is it similar like the first one, or is it a completely different genre?

Completly different. Now it's a tactical-RPG in 2D side-scroller with RTS elements. It's more a full game now, with 20-25 hours of content (according to the dev) and it costs 19.99€.

I though Steamworld Dig was okay, it just missed real content.

Edwardooo said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Edwardooo said:

Completly different. Now it's a tactical-RPG in 2D side-scroller with RTS elements. It's more a full game now, with 20-25 hours of content (according to the dev) and it costs 19.99€.

I though Steamworld Dig was okay, it just missed real content.

It sounds like a completely different game. I liked the underground exploration of the first one too, I would have loved a sequel to that.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Edwardooo said:

You're an official reviewer? :O

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Edwardooo said:

Kind of. I write for a small Nintendo-themed french site, and indie keys are the easiest to get when you start a site with reviews.

Edwardooo said:

Kind of. I write for a small Nintendo-themed french site, and indie keys are the easiest to get when you start a site with reviews.

Ah coolness, I hope ya grow into a big time reviewer! So you can leak info to us! >:3

Einsam_Delphin said:
Edwardooo said:

this term is hilarious

And getting review copies isnt actually as hard as you would think sometimes. Theres YT channels out there that have had sub 10k subs that would recieve AAA and first party titles early.

ktay95 said:

this term is hilarious

And getting review copies isnt actually as hard as you would think sometimes. Theres YT channels out there that have had sub 10k subs that would recieve AAA and first party titles early.

I have a youtube channel, why don't I get review copies? =/

So only played XCX for maybe an hour, half of that creating my character, and arrived at NLA. Loving the game so far. Looks great and just so vast.