By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

It looks like I will have a new theme at March! Kinda getting tired from the Smash one i have.
And YAY Fairies!!! More content the better.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
http://kotaku.com/a-damn-good-concept-for-animal-crossing-wii-u-1746722732

Cool Animal Crossing idea. I think they need it to be a MMo type world. If you are a kdi only allow kids, if you are an adult then only allow adults. Simple. Anyone found breaking that rule is banned from online play. Done. It was so diffcult visiting each others towns.

Damn, gotta give him major props for going the extra mile by rendering his ideas. Only makes me more thirsty for a new AC!

Don't like your idea though. :L

spurgeonryan said:
How could you not? You think Nintendo will just allow kids to mingle with adults? You think that is a good idea? A massive Animal crossing is next, just wait. You do not think they will just stay in a mini village for the rest of our lives do you?

What exactly do you not like exactly? Or are you just being difficult with me like usual, Mr. Einsam XD?
Do you know or realize how difficult it was for many to go to another players town via train? Just open it up! Why the hassle?

That's already a thing in new leaf ya know, and I mostly ment the mmo part, that'd be too intrusive. You can still have bigger towns and all that without being connected to other players 24/7. Also what's wrong with traveling to other player's towns? Sure they should make it easier, like not having to remember your friend code at the Island and being able to add them to your best friends list right then and there, but the actual travel itself is fine.

spurgeonryan said:
I had a horrible time getting train rides in New leaf Put 60 plus hours into the game, loved it, but seeing other people was annying. Think I went to SethNintendos villag once..

Anyone know if fast reacing neo has online multiplayer?

All you have to do is talk to the monkey, I don't see what's so horrible about that.

Hahah thanks!

One thing i want them to improve (not add) is the amount of public works you can put and more different public works. I was planning to cover my town with light post, but after only doing 1/2 of my town i reached the max amount =( Since the Wii U or the NX will have better specs than 3DS hopefully this means that the chance of this happening will be 90%!

I kinda like your idea spurge. I would like an online mode where 1 person can create his/her town, and people can move in to that town. The owner can place a small description on what the town would be like and what type of people he/she wants to move in (they can do just friends or anyone). Then the players can put in money for a new public works, some new upgrades they can add. There can also be goals or events which the players need to participate to unlock new things or get awesome rewards for each player or for the town.

Basically i want Nintendo to go BIGGER! Take all the current content in New Leaf and make it bigger (Like quantity and quality) Then add these new things. I would also like them to add something like Jobs or Quests. I want more ways to retrieve money other than selling.

Edit: From memmory i heard in the direct that their will be 8 players online mode. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
8 player online mode, you talking about FRNEO?

Yep! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Einsam_Delphin said:
Platina said:

Nope, once you put it up, they will never be taken down! D:

Kidding, but Tournaments are still a thing, though coordinating is a problem especially when everyone is busy due to personal things
Hosting them once a month seems okay, but more often than not, they don't work out well like with the Splatoon one.. :/

My bads, they're hardly a thing nowadays compared to tourneys of old, that's what I meant to say.

No worries, it's mainly fault D:

I'm really busy and usually cannot be able to attend them, and that means I have no control in what happens.. and they usually don't work out well, which means less people sign up, and the cycle wobbles

Normally, tourneys are hosted between Ultrashroomz and I, but we are both really busy so unfortunately, tournaments have really lost its momentum

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Finally was able to play Pokemon Picross..

Didn't understand how to play from the trailers of past Picross games, but now that I figured out how it actually works, it's actually quite fun.

cycycychris said:

Wow, according to this guys math, it'll take at the very minimum, 376 days to unlock all the content. 

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/183130-pokemon-picross/72928481

That's really disappointing D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

spurgeonryan said:
Talk to the monkey, hope your friends gate is open which you would not know unless you can get ahold of them because there is no real messaging system unless you are best friends, only one friend at a time, etc.

Just open it all up. Make an option on what people can do in your town. If you do not want them taking anything or making a mess, then click no visitors touching stuff or no visotrs at all. Let us leave whenever we want and go to whomever is online. Monkey was not the problem.

So your issue has nothing to do with the train then, despite you (not me) saying it was multiple times. Oh Spurge ya so silly. Like I said, they just needa allow friends to be made at the Island (or the next game's equivalent) and for them to be able go back to town with you, no need to turn it into an mmo.

I fully agree with your next paragraph, as long as there is an option to not have your gates open at all times, and really I'm still skeptical about allowing randoms to show up, so there should also be an option to keep it to friends only.

Platina said:

No worries, it's mainly fault D:

I'm really busy and usually cannot be able to attend them, and that means I have no control in what happens.. and they usually don't work out well, which means less people sign up, and the cycle wobbles

Normally, tourneys are hosted between Ultrashroomz and I, but we are both really busy so unfortunately, tournaments have really lost its momentum

Yep I had said this was probably gonna happen and we all know what the obvious solution was, but... well... yeah!

It's fine though, as you have seen from my frequent absences the last few times, I've long lost any real interest in these things. On this site anyway.