By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Minecraft for wii u is going to be the best version because of the gamepad, I´ll try to get the game because I like it

edit: speaking of minecraft here is something interesting 

http://nintendoeverything.com/microsoft-is-the-publisher-of-minecraft-wii-u-edition-in-japan/

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
At least Minecraft doesn't seemed to be gimped. I was a bit afraid that they would not include online play. But on some stream they said it will have 8 player online.

It is also said to have 4 player local multiplayer as well so that's pretty neat

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Not at all surprised by the final verdict. From the first instant Jose talked about the game I could tell he had far less experienced with massive games that have to make calls about presentation priorities for budget's sake. Games like every Elder Scrolls game, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, and even Fallout 4 though it has improved, and the original Xenoblade games. There are other niggles he pointed out that gave me a similar feeling. The rest are legit complaints but many things seem to definitely fall in the old "your mileage will vary" category which seems to be the pattern with XCX reviews. Still, a well researched review is a welcome review.

So, according to Serebii, a screenshot has showed up hinting that Sceptile is the new playable character in Pokken. Please let this be true. Sceptile is my favorite Pokemon and this would make me so happy :]

http://www.serebii.net/news/2015/07-December-2015.shtml

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
So, according to Serebii, a screenshot has showed up hinting that Sceptile is the new playable character in Pokken. Please let this be true. Sceptile is my favorite Pokemon and this would make me so happy :]

I kinda hope it's Sceptile only because after that they'll be forced to get Swampert in too. and with that we're at 13 playable Pokémon :D

On the other hand I really want someone else to be picked, Salamence, Zangoose, Pangoro or Flygon would all fit perfectly :Q___

Around the Network
Luke888 said:
CWegzz said:

I kinda hope it's Sceptile only because after that they'll be forced to get Swampert in too. and with that we're at 13 playable Pokémon :D

On the other hand I really want someone else to be picked, Salamence, Zangoose, Pangoro or Flygon would all fit perfectly :Q___

I'm sure they'll end up doing some sort of DLC for extra characters because that's pretty much how every fighting game goes on now, so I'm fairly confident that there will be more than just 12.  Swampert would be a nice addition because there's no water starter pokemon yet, but I think Greninja has a better shot.

CWegzz said:
Luke888 said:

I'm sure they'll end up doing some sort of DLC for extra characters because that's pretty much how every fighting game goes on now, so I'm fairly confident that there will be more than just 12.  Swampert would be a nice addition because there's no water starter pokemon yet, but I think Greninja has a better shot.

We will probably get at least 20 playable characters at launch (counting double pokemons, like the two Pikachus). Less than that might be bad, specially compared to other fighters, and at this point you can't really say there aren't enough Pokemon to choose from.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

CWegzz said:
Luke888 said:

The fact is that I want there to be as many character playable as possible at launch: the sales of this game will be strictly related to how many there are, and, considering the fact that te main point criticized to the Arcade version is the lack of playable characters it's easy to assume that Namco really wants to fix that with the Wii U version...

Darwinianevolution said:
CWegzz said:
Luke888 said:

We will probably get at least 20 playable characters at launch (counting double pokemons, like the two Pikachus). Less than that might be bad, specially compared to other fighters, and at this point you can't really say there aren't enough Pokemon to choose from.

I hope so, 20 would be Ideal, but I have this feeling that we'll end up with only 15-17 characters...

the fact is that since the launch of the game we only got Blaziken and now we're about to get this other pokémon, considering also mewtwo (that is almost confirmed) it's 3 characters in 3 months and a half, meaning that we could be getting only a couple more before the game launches

Luke888 said:
CWegzz said:

I hope so, 20 would be Ideal, but I have this feeling that we'll end up with only 15-17 characters...

the fact is that since the launch of the game we only got Blaziken and now we're about to get this other pokémon, considering also mewtwo (that is almost confirmed) it's 3 characters in 3 months and a half, meaning that we could be getting only a couple more before the game launches

I don't really expect more than 16 characters at launch, especially considering that the game is launching in March in Japan, but of course the more characters the better.  I do expect DLC though, which should bring the character count to at least 20.

How does minecraft online multiplayer work on consoles? Like do you also play with people from other consoles?

Pocky Lover Boy!