By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
uran10 said:

Or we could get Blastoise? I mean I really would buy this game if Blastoise was in it.

It's based on fan votes so I'ma have to say Blastoise is pretty unlikely, as is my favorite Pocket Monster unfortunately. I'd expect someone cliche like Greninja or Garchomp.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Ultrashroomz said:

That was pretty awesome!

Imagine if Nintendo did this for like any other of there games....Having the food network do a animal crossing special... yikes.

I believe it was Cake Wars that had a Mario Maker special show, with each team having to make Mario themed cakes.  It was pretty cool, even had the chick from Nintendo Minute as a guest judge.

Platina said:
Ultrashroomz said:

It's not available in my country... :/

Now you know what it's like to not have the XCX soundtrack avaliable in my country. >:(

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mike321 said:
http://nintendoeverything.com/new-pokken-tournament-fighter-and-support-character-to-be-announced-on-december-10/

This and the smash direct may be the most relevant announcements we get on december, unless they show something crazy in the game awards (unlikely)

So the roster moves up to 12 characters. I really hope they can break through the 20 though

Around the 11th of December there should finally be the announcement for Pokémon Z, or at least I remember reading something about big news coming in the next CoroCoro entry regarding the main series...

Platina said:
Really hope there would be a few more challengers for Pokken, because 10 isn't that much.. 

15 would be nice, but I guess with the more characters there are, the more balancing is needed

well, balancing a fighting game is no problem for the company who made a competitive game with 722 creatures; Namco can simply ask GF to do the balancing (but still Namco usually does Tekken games so they shouldn't have any problems by themselves) and in a matter of a coupple days I'm shure they would be done...

Was the X review from GameXplain too long? Here is a much shorter one ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/12/01/pokemon-machoke-and-machamp-arent-wearing-pants/

O______________________________________________________O

Well then...

I guess he's like those titans in AOT, where they dont have the D and the V.........

Pocky Lover Boy! 

[Source]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Splatoon Tournament hosted by Nintendo Treehouse will begin on Wednesday!

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/12/01/nintendo-treehouse-splatournament-starts-wednesday-at-11am-pt/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Luke888 said:

well, balancing a fighting game is no problem for the company who made a competitive game with 722 creatures; Namco can simply ask GF to do the balancing (but still Namco usually does Tekken games so they shouldn't have any problems by themselves) and in a matter of a coupple days I'm shure they would be done...

Are you implying those 722 creatures are all on equal on footing? Only in the anime! Bamco has way more experience making fighters thus are better qualified for making a relatively balanced roster, keyword being relatively. It's impossible to have perfect balance when characters have different traits. Some are just gonna be better than others, and tricks n exploits are likely to be discovered after release.

Im sory did I just here somebody try to claim Pokemon was a balanced game?? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!