By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Really hope there would be a few more challengers for Pokken, because 10 isn't that much..

15 would be nice, but I guess with the more characters there are, the more balancing is needed

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
uran10 said:

Or we could get Blastoise? I mean I really would buy this game if Blastoise was in it.

Maybe. But they revealed a "new challenger" with the announcement trailer for the Wii U version and it was just Pikachi in a wrestling costume.

Hopefully it´s a brand new character, now that I think about it Blastoise would be a great addition he is one of my favorite pokemon 

Platina said:

Care to squeeze in one more news bit?! o:

.... ;)

.. :p

If you tell me what it is and give me the link, sure.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Platina said:

Care to squeeze in one more news bit?! o:

.... ;)

.. :p

Lol, I wonder why you only need 1 more news post.. could it be something bigger?! :p

http://mynintendonews.com/
http://www.nintendolife.com/news

I can see a few things that has not been mentioned in this thread before ;)

| |

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/12/01/pokemon-machoke-and-machamp-arent-wearing-pants/

O______________________________________________________O

Well then...

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

It's not available in my country... :/

| |

Luke888 said:
Jranation said:
Anyone here owns a New3DS/XL? How big of a difference is the 3D? Somehow the gaming shops i go to still dont have the new 3DS on display =(

I own a New 3DS and even if I don't use 3D that much I can tell that the improvements were made: the face tracking works extremely well so if your eyes don't get stressed you can fully enjoy the 3D experience. Another great improvement indirectly related to the 3D are the specs for the console that make it load almost anything (except pokémon games and a few others ç_ç ) a lot faster, meaning that you can go on the internet at a decent speed and guess what ? watch 3D VIDEOS ! this is probably a feature many people will miss out because in the end it isn't that usefull but still it's pretty great, especially in this last few years YT started supporting 3D effects so you should definitely check out some of them, It's entrateining and also pretty fun ! The speed in navigation makes even the console usefull for some other major things, for example, I've recently started using my New 3DS as a Music Player when I'm at home, I just find the song I want to listen to on YT or whatever other website and i play it with no loadings (and conisdering the Italian connections it's anything but an irrilevant trait)

Oooooh! Did not know the 3D in YT feature! Interesting....

Platina said:

I don't think a n3DS purchase should be based mainly on the 3D though, because all of the new features added is definitely really nice.. Faster loading times is a lot faster, for saving, loading and running applications.

Not too many games have use for the additional buttons, but and Amiibo functionality is pretty neat

But then again, if you have  a perfectly fine 3DS, then there isn't such a big need to upgrade :p

Well when i saw the N3DS i was only intrested in the 3D improvements. The screen isn't that big from the regular XL and i dont seem to find any troubles in the loading times. But yeah, if somehow my 2 3DS breaks and the next handheld doesn't have a 3ds BC then i'll most likely buy one. 

But i really do need to see one for myself. I think i only know 1 person who bought one but were not that close....... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

ktay95 said:
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/12/01/pokemon-machoke-and-machamp-arent-wearing-pants/

O______________________________________________________O

Well then...

Next Pokemon PG 18 confirm for nudity confirmed.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Platina said:
Slarvax said:

Lol, I wonder why you only need 1 more news post.. could it be something bigger?! :p

http://mynintendonews.com/
http://www.nintendolife.com/news

I can see a few things that has not been mentioned in this thread before ;)

I always leave out some stuff. It's either uninteresting or very common to happen (Pokemon Shuffle updates, for example). I also leave out stuff that... I think others will find uninteresting.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988