By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
curl-6 said:

on 90s Arcade Racer:

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/247314-the-90-s-arcade-racer-development-update

"with Nicalis being part of the picture"

"Nicalis founder Tyrone Rodriguez... Rodriguez even went so far as to say that the Wii U isn’t really that much more powerful than the PlayStation Vita."

And let the boycott begin jk

Around the Network
Platina said:

This is the Hall of Fame for the greatest users in this thread. If you want to be listed here, you will need to get 100 points in this thread. That's no easy feat so only the best users are here (accurate at the time of the addition to the hall of fame)!

Every single user on this list has made a massive contribution to this thread and I would be unable to do it without them. So, I thank you all deeply for your assistance!

Skullwaker

[2015/06/28]

Ultrashroomz

[2015/08/22]

cycycychris

[2015/08/27]

Mike321

[2015/09/11]

ARamdomGamer

[2015/10/19]

Old list

Salnax

Slarvax

TheKingofRedLions

Einsam_Delphin

Spurgeonryan

Lestatdark

ktay95

Tbone51

BiffAtlas

crazy_man

Astrogamer

OfficerRaichu

JEMC

Clyde32

Smeags

Mohammad_Badir

AZWiFication

Seriously what happened?? Where did we all go??  Like did none of us switch over to the new thread when it was made. Did we all just abandon Nintendomination when you decided to abandon Cone's thread

o: I'm surprised ktay95 was a defender... And why is slar a box of mac and cheese..?

I would have liked to have met the older defenders. I guess we are the new gen defenders?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
o: I'm surprised ktay95 was a defender... And why is slar a box of mac and cheese..?

I would have liked to have met the older defenders. I guess we are the new gen defenders?

Of course I was. I have no clue how though O_O

But yeah it seems like some of them arent around anymore and others just arent as active here.

Oh and the mac and cheese box... i dont know, that guy is weird

ktay95 said:
Cloudman said:

Of course I was. I have no clue how though O_O

But yeah it seems like some of them arent around anymore and others just arent as active here.

Oh and the mac and cheese box... i dont know, that guy is weird

o: I see, I see some of them around, but a lot I don't. And yeah, Slar sure is a weird guy ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

:O

Woah, I had no idea that the Blue Eyes White Dragon was once a defender.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Skullwaker said:
Jranation said:
Which one do you guys think is better?
- Buying the Special Edition of FE:Fates? (getting all 3 versions at the same time)
Or
- Buying one side of it first, then play the hell out of it, by doing different combinations and ideas for a new save file. Then buy the next version after 3-6 months. Then the other one.

The second idea makes it look cheaper which in fact is not. And do you think after playing one version, you would want to play the other version?

Personally, I bought the special edition. Three games + artbook + 3DS pouch for $80 is a great deal to me.

I don't see the games going down in price anytime soon, either. In fact, considering they're Nintendo games (and on top of that, Fire Emblem games), I can see them increasing in price with time. That's only considering if you wanted physical for both, at least. Digital should remain the same, maybe go down a little.

I may not play the other versions immediately after my first runthrough, but I know I'll get around to them eventually. Especially considering it may be a few years before we get another mainline Fire Emblem. But ultimately it's your call what to do! It's definitely a unique release they're giving it.

Hey, Skull. Do you know where to get the special edition. sold out in Amazon and GameStop at the moment. :S

@Jranation - go for the bundle (3 paths) as it is cheaper if you wanted all 3 than get Birthright then Conquest then Revelation.  If you are that into FE. but if yo think you are content with BirthRight. It is just buying later would cost too much but other than that, it should be fine. and getting physical copies is the way to go. ;)

Guys, guys Im still here.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said: