By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Good games everyone, hopefully we can play together more often it´s really fun

Around the Network

Just THE EPICNESS /ot

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

cycycychris said:

Anyone want to join me in my quest to reach S ranking again?

If you're still available give me like 10 minutes, only just got home so gotta check up on stuff. :L

Just wanted to say that I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade recently, and man has it been amazing.

I'm nearing the end of the game as we speak, I might post my final thoughts on the game later.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

Alright, let me know when your ready

Woops shoulda known that'd take longer, but I'm ready now! I take it you're still using the Kelp Charger exclusively, so I wont use the E-Liter like I normally do whenever Moray is in rotation... nah screw it, I'll still use it! 

cycycychris said:

lol, I opened a room.

I'm working on the forge splatter shot pro, but with murray... It's hard to not go charger.

You can go ahead and use it. The reason I do it is just to guarantee my team always has an E-Liter on it, also so I can just sit back and not give a crap because screw this map!

Sorry I sucked earlier, that happens right after I switch weapons sometimes hehe.

Ultrashroomz said:
Just wanted to say that I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade recently, and man has it been amazing.

I'm nearing the end of the game as we speak, I might post my final thoughts on the game later.

Awesome, good luck on finishing it then!

Also, please be wary for those who haven't played the game and don't want to be spoiled ;)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

cycycychris said:
ah, damn internet.

Nah it's Nintendo's fault, we all started dropping one by one and now I can't get back online.

EDIT: I'm back on! We can continue if you're still able.