By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

So here's my totally legitimate combo I obtained honestly, no lie! 

Around the Network
tsogud said:

So apparently two new weapons, the E-litre 3K Scope and the Neo Splash-o-matic, are headed to Splatoon tommorrow in Europe and tonight for NA. It doesn't specify the times though.

[Source]

Finally!!! I've gotten so used to using a scope it was hard to use the E-Liter, but now that problem will be solved! The updates always come out at 10pm ET, which I'm guessing is 3am for the UK side of Europe.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Finally!!! I've gotten so used to using a scope it was hard to use the E-Liter, but now that problem will be solved! The updates always come out at 10pm ET, which I'm guessing is 3am for the UK side of Europe.

Yeah I had gotten used to the scope too and since I mainly use chargers I'm happy that the E-liter is finally going to have it.

And yeah you're most likely right about the update times and if we're going by the usual schedule it would also mean 7pm for Pacific.

Signing up, nickname is Jaims

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Dolphin
I hate you and your roller!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

I'll sign up for the Mario Kart meetup. Nickname is VGC_Pixel.

Have you ever wanted Monster Hunter and 7-Eleven to collaborate with Animal Crossing?

Well....you got your wish!

"Nintendo is planning two collaborations for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. In Japan, players will be able to participate in opportunities from Monster Hunter and 7-Eleven.

With the Monster Hunter collaboration, a new Felyne character will be available. Players will be able to obtain different items in relation to Capcom’s famous series. 

7-Eleven’s collaboration also provides players with a new character known as 7 Gou. This event gives items based on the store as well. It’s possible to participate in the 7-Eleven collaboration by visiting a local store and using a hotspot."

Source

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

http://www.cgmagonline.com/articles/the-future-of-metroid-prime/

This is a good interview, but I disagree with so many things Tanabe said:

"I haven’t seen anything that was focusing on the Galactic Federation against the Space Pirates so it’s sort of that balance. So that’s one of the things I thought and felt like the fans were curious about."

Sorry but I don't belive any fan is interested about that, and it's been showed time and time the federation can't handle the space pirates alone.

"Having the co-­op mode with four Samus would be kind of strange. So I thought, Oh, maybe if I focus on the Federation Force that battle with the Galactic Federation against the Space Pirates, that would be a more interesting concept"

Why not instead of the galactic federation you put samus and introduce 3 new bounty hunters? I thought about the hunters of prime 3 but they all died, still you can make some other hunters, each with thet unique skills.

"First off, I had in mind and expected that people would sort of act in a negative way when they find out that Samus was not an actual player."

That's not the only reason people acted in a negative way.

So many things wrong with this game, but I have rage enough and now I can live with this game existing.

:0

http://nintendoeverything.com/devils-third-online-play-not-compatible-between-wii-u-and-pc/

This doesn't surprises me but it would be great to have cross-platform online.