By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

How odd, Nintendo Switch game cases arent all the same. My copy of Zelda and Bomberman have 2 slightly different cases. 

Not the easiest thing to spot from these pics but if you look at where the case opens/closes on the left you can see they are different

not my photos but my cases are the same.

Around the Network

anyone ever order from Amazon spain or any others in EU and had it shipped to the caribbean? I'm asking because i see Amazon spain still has the gray switch in order and it doesn't seem to say it wont ship when i went through the steps. I'm still scared to pull the trigger and get burnt

TomaTito said:

Loading times comparison between cartridge, microsd and internal storage.

Game card (top left)
SanDisk Extreme microSD (top right)
SanDisk Extreme Pro microSD (bottom left)
Internal storage (bottom right)

Video don' work, but searched google and read results.

Sounds like internal is slightly faster than the other three which are practically identical. But for the most part they are all negligable differences.

Glad to hear. I was slightly worried that the physical carts would be faster than digital, and I am going digital.

Seeing as internal is teh fastest, not by much, I'll probably keep my current game on internal and use teh SD as storage. You know like whatever I'm playing the most put on the system, and the rest on sd card. Not that I need to worry right now anyway. Only have Zelda and thus internals are large enough. I have a 256 gb card sitting in the packaging still. Haven't bothered opening it yet an dputting it in the switch.

Volterra_90 said:

I don't know if anyone has said but can I suggest a Fast RMX tourney? If there are enough people, of course.

And, another question, is I Am Setsuna worth that price? I might buy it, but the game has kind of a mixed reception.

We definitely can, but I don't have the game (or the console) so I won't be able to host it or write up rules without know the game D:

Need to see who actually owns a Switch and RMX too, maybe will have a rollcall or something :p

ktay95 said:

How odd, Nintendo Switch game cases arent all the same. My copy of Zelda and Bomberman have 2 slightly different cases. 

Not the easiest thing to spot from these pics but if you look at where the case opens/closes on the left you can see they are different

... I don't see any differences, unless you're talking about the indent?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

ktay95 said:

Yeah the cases have different indents to open them. Really minor but an odd thing to have. You'd think they would make all switch cases the same, it's not like they are using a standard DVD or Blu-ray case.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Platina said:

Yeah the cases have different indents to open them. Really minor but an odd thing to have. You'd think they would make all switch cases the same, it's not like they are using a standard DVD or Blu-ray case.

Really minor, but interesting indeed..

| |

Rime prices were just announced, and for some strange reason it is 10 dollars more expensive on the Switch.

If this game dosent end up selling well on the Switch, I really hope that the developer dosent come with the "The audience just isnt there" excuse.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Rime prices were just announced, and for some strange reason it is 10 dollars more expensive on the Switch.

If this game dosent end up selling well on the Switch, I really hope that the developer dosent come with the "The audience just isnt there" excuse.

Indeed, it's really annoying when something like this happens

Hopefully they will lower the price to at least match XOne and PS4 versions.. D:

| |

Platina said:
Nautilus said:

Indeed, it's really annoying when something like this happens

Hopefully they will lower the price to at least match XOne and PS4 versions.. D:

Yeeeeeah that's an astonishingly boneheaded move.  Especially when it isn't getting a simultaneous release, I mean what the cap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqeW_n9siy0

Also surprised at the comments with so many people asking whether it's a Harvest Moon game or that they didn't know the reason why the name was changed..

This IS the 2nd game after renaming to Story of Seasons :/

| |