By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

You might not need an app for voice chat after all.

Switch PDP headset listing description says:
"Experience your favorite games without boundaries and stay connected to friends during exciting adventures with the Afterglow LVL 3 Gaming Stereo Headset for Nintendo Switch. Block out distractions with the flexible boom and noise-canceling microphone and adjust volume with the easily accessible in-line controls. Plug in your headset to your system,"

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/afterglow-lvl-3-stereo-headset-for-nintendo-switch/140248

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
FunFan said:

"Experience your favorite games without boundaries and stay connected to friends during exciting adventures with the Afterglow LVL 3 Gaming Stereo Headset for Nintendo Switch. Block out distractions with the flexible boom and noise-canceling microphone and adjust volume with the easily accessible in-line controls. Plug in your headset to your system,"

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/afterglow-lvl-3-stereo-headset-for-nintendo-switch/140248

I would never doubt Nintendo's ability to make a stupid decision. When's the next direct coming? Kimishima said they'll talk about the online service at a "later time".

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

cycycychris said:

:o

Oh wow, that's crazy cheap! Half the price I got it with Black Friday too

Also am watchlisting Xenoblade X since Best buy has it on pre-clearance so I hope to get it before it sells out

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Slarvax said:
FunFan said:

I would never doubt Nintendo's ability to make a stupid decision. When's the next direct coming? Kimishima said they'll talk about the online service at a "later time".

I would never doubt Nintendo's ability to communicate poorly. Knowing Nintendo they are going to announce the next direct the day before it streams. Should be sometime in February.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

cycycychris said:

that is certainly a good one.  very cheap.  you've bought it?  or did you already own it before?

Around the Network

More Characters get shown! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUcqH81aXqY

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Platina said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieM_Fl_RNGA

Lol. That game looks nice. i might get that if i have time to play it.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

cycycychris said:

God damn it! Here it's like £50! TT-TT

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

By the way, Rime is also being ported by Tantalus. That studio is becoming a really big asset to Nintendo. Hopefully they have a Nintendo project in the pipelines as well though! Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 or Metroid Prime Trilogy would be great. The motion controls are a god send if it means we get remastered versions of these games.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides