By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Looks like Episteme is finished playing so we will need one more to make a 4 squad

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Bummer, I'll just join yal in turf then.

I'm back^^

Would squad, but I'm bad.

Still can't use H3, even with the most ridiculous set ever.

I keep getting dropped. =[

Want to squad? I can only play a bit more though

| |

Around the Network

That's it for me, great games guys

GGs yal!

Alright, good games!

Last game was with that guy, gotta go fast!

Yes, great games!

I've noticed that guy too :p

| |

There is zero hype for me coming from E3 and Nintendo.

As a lifelong Nintendo fan, I honestly have no idea at all what they're doing post-Iwata's death. They don't seem to know either.

And while I was once stoked to see how this new Zelda would turn out (in fact it was my most anticipated Wii U title), I really fail to see why I should be excited for them to finally really show off a game that I won't even be able to actually PLAY until next year....when it debuts on NX. They're focusing their E3 on a game that at this point, they might as well not even release on Wii U at all.

I bought the Wii U at launch, and it's had some good games, yes, but nothing GREAT, IMO. They made a lot of stupid mistakes with Wii U, and I'm not so sure they've actually learned lessons from that. The least they could have done was give it that one, at least potentially great "Swan song", in Zelda. But now it's Wii U release honestly doesn't matter anymore, because we all know the NX version will somehow be superior in certain ways, and that will be the "version to own". All you have to do is cough up (likely) $400+ to get it.

I really feel like IF Zelda had come out in 2016, and IF it had turned out really good, it would have been the one game that made the Wii U feel like, for all it's issues, it was a worthwhile system in the end. I don't know that I can say that I personally feel it is, now. I was already long-frustrated over their decisions in certain games, and the overall LACK of games the console was getting, anyway. The Zelda debacle just kind of compounded all of that. The Wii U is now, in spite of some good games, officially, without room for doubt, THE worst Nintendo home console ever released. And the saddest part about that is, it didn't have to be.

So no, I'm really not feeling hyped anymore at all for E3. The show has meant less and less over years as it was. And now, I kind of couldn't care less. I seriously doubt there is anything Nintendo could magically reveal at this moment to somehow actually make up for not getting Zelda this year, to me. And AS a lifelong Nintendo fan (since the 80s), while it pains me to say it, when they finally bother to unveil NX, if it has some stupid gimmick, or they seem to just be making the same Wii U mistakes all over again? Then the Wii U might well have been the last Nintendo console I ever bother buying.

I don't like saying that, but it is what it is. *end bummer rant*