By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Two Splatoon amiibo dioramas coming to Japan on July 7th.

The Squid Sisters diorama also has a cutout for a 3DS or smartphone, allowing you to simulate a mini concert, similar to the Hatsune Miku box stages.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

The Squid Sisters diorama also has a cutout for a 3DS or smartphone, allowing you to simulate a mini concert, similar to the Hatsune Miku box stages.

Okay, the stage one is pretty awesome.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Versus_Evil said:
So I finally got around to ordering Xenoblade Chronicles X today (im way behind on my games to buy for Wii U list)

Any helpful tips before I play?

Take a holistic approach.  I don't know if you have played an Elder Scrolls game, but in those games you have a number of parallel narrative lines and the game is designed so you can just play through any line however you want.  You CAN do that with XCX, but I wouldn't advise it.  Pushing straight through the first three chapters isn't a bad idea, that's just the opening hours.  After that, don't rush it.  Take time in between to take on normal missions, and affinity missions.  These flesh out the world and characters.

How I basically approached it was to do a chapter then go to the Mission Board and grab several basic missions (don't focus on these BTW, they are best left running in the background, except bounty missions) to run in the background, pick up an interesting sounding Normal Mission or two, and then do an affinity mission or two.  

Basically, take your time.  Don't overly rush the main story.  This approach also eliminates grinding.  You *can* beat XCX in 50 hours or so.  But I would say the best approach puts you around 90 to 110 hours when the credits roll.

Nuvendil said:
Versus_Evil said:
So I finally got around to ordering Xenoblade Chronicles X today (im way behind on my games to buy for Wii U list)

Any helpful tips before I play?

Take a holistic approach.  I don't know if you have played an Elder Scrolls game, but in those games you have a number of parallel narrative lines and the game is designed so you can just play through any line however you want.  You CAN do that with XCX, but I wouldn't advise it.  Pushing straight through the first three chapters isn't a bad idea, that's just the opening hours.  After that, don't rush it.  Take time in between to take on normal missions, and affinity missions.  These flesh out the world and characters.

How I basically approached it was to do a chapter then go to the Mission Board and grab several basic missions (don't focus on these BTW, they are best left running in the background, except bounty missions) to run in the background, pick up an interesting sounding Normal Mission or two, and then do an affinity mission or two.  

Basically, take your time.  Don't overly rush the main story.  This approach also eliminates grinding.  You *can* beat XCX in 50 hours or so.  But I would say the best approach puts you around 90 to 110 hours when the credits roll.

This. I put the game on hold after 60 or so hours and I was still in the beginning-mid of the game doing tons of quests and missions. Love it. I am going to be picking it back up this week.

Ultrashroomz said:

Hello Kitty in Super Mario Maker!

Ohh, nice! An unexpected combination

Ultrashroomz said:

First one only has one [proper] spot for an amiibo =.=

Second one is neat though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

So I follow this Amiibo page on Instagram that says there will be a line of Amiibo released alongside Monster Hunter Stories...
Has anyone heard about this???

Have a nice day...

Wyrdness said:

My word this is a gorgeous 3DS game.  Although those prerendered scenes make MWe really wish they would bring MonHun to an HD console with.  With effort, please, not a half baked port.

leedlelee said:
So I follow this Amiibo page on Instagram that says there will be a line of Amiibo released alongside Monster Hunter Stories...
Has anyone heard about this???

Confirmed! They look pretty nice

http://nintendoinquirer.com/blog/2016/05/26/monster-hunter-stories-gets-japanese-release-date-three-new-amiibo/

Anyone up for Splatoon/squads?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]