By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Versus_Evil said:

So what do you want the new eevee evolutions in sun and moon to be? I'm really hoping we get steel or ghost.

Dragon Eeveelution would be my dream come true.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

Dataminer Nikki found the Squid Sisters in Mario Maker. Apparently there are 46 more placeholders left for characters.

You should also probably watch this as soon as possible, Nintendo is know to copyright take down this stuff. Done to him a few times before.

Wow, 46 more?? Nintendo really wanted this game to go in for the long haul. 

Versus_Evil said:

So what do you want the new eevee evolutions in sun and moon to be? I'm really hoping we get steel or ghost.

Was that confirmed or are you just assuming? Eitherway, I don't really care about Eveelutions, just give me a dolphin Pokemon!

Versus_Evil said:

I'd like to see a Ground or a SPECIAL Rock Eevolution, so that we finally get some decent special rock type moves...

Also the semi-flying ones like Dragon/Flying/Bug have me really interested since they never made an eevolution that flies but the first two of these most likley would have to...

Dang! Im currently up to Chapter 10 in Birthright (Fates came out on the 21st here in Australia) and I can say that the budget from Awakening to Fates have definitely improved!

- The Characters have more basically "Character". From their costumes to personality. It makes them stand out.
- The whole Animation / Music / Presentation is just awesome!
- The new classes / names of classes are awesome too. I love the Ninja class so far!
- I have to say the english dub here is not that good to awakening. Especially the options for your character.
- Kaze and his brother is HOT AS FUCK!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I've been saying how they need to buff Grass types in Sun/Moon, but after this battle I just had maybe not!

View on YouTube

Seriously though, I think Ice needs to be buffed first if they're only gonna address one type at a time. I mean I atleast use Grass types fairly regularly. The last Ice type I really used was Mamoswine back in Gen 4, a whopping 9 years ago! 

Versus_Evil said:

I want a super cute/powerfull NORMAL type!!!!!

And a dragon eevee could be good too.

Einsam_Delphin said:

I've been saying how they need to buff Grass types in Sun/Moon, but after this battle I just had maybe not!

View on YouTube

Seriously though, I think Ice needs to be buffed first if they're only gonna address one type at a time. I mean I atleast use Grass types fairly regularly. The last Ice type I really used was Mamoswine back in Gen 4, a whopping 9 years ago! 

Lmao,  who can think a Lando-T can live a neutral 120BP+STAB+2x sp atk. boost SPECIAL move ? if he lead with heatran+someone with protect nothing of this would have happened, besides the fact that it's foolish to bring 2 pokémon weak to grass and just one resisting it...

Luke888 said:

Lmao,  who can think a Lando-T can live a neutral 120BP+STAB+2x sp atk. boost SPECIAL move ? if he lead with heatran+someone with protect nothing of this would have happened, besides the fact that it's foolish to bring 2 pokémon weak to grass and just one resisting it...

Woah relax mate, there's no need to be super serious hyper competitive here, this ain't smogon! I actually wasn't sure if Landorus would survive or not so I had Gastrodon use Muddy Water just to be safe.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Luke888 said:

Woah relax mate, there's no need to be super serious hyper competitive here, this ain't smogon! I actually wasn't sure if Landorus would survive or not so I had Gastrodon use Muddy Water just to be safe.

I didn't even go super-competitive mode ;) it's just a fact, it's foolish thinking to immagine that a Lando-T can do anything in those conditions, I'm not even shure if U-turn by a scarfed lando can 2HKO...