By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

So apparently, the only character that got changed in Smash 1.1.6. was Bayonetta, and damn did she get nerfed crazy hard.

http://smashboards.com/threads/1-1-6-patch-notes-placeholder.436806/

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Playing FE:Fates Conquest right now (my friend wanted Birthright, so why not?), and I'm really enjoying it. I'm really digging those little changes in the FE gameplay, they add depth. I'm still bad at it, but, well, I'm doing my best XD. My main grip is, maybe, that if I had to make a moral decision on joining Nohr or Hoshido, I think there are no doubts which one is the correct one imo. I'd probably take more time developing some Nohr characters before making the choice.

Also, I'm playing in classic mode for the first time. I think it's the only one I actually take care and learn how to play properly XD.

EDIT: Episode 10 is kicking my ass XD. But it's a fun level.

Been playing through Xenoblade Chronicles and I just realised something, Shulk shouldn't be able to hurt everyone else in Smash with that version of the Monado, well except for Rob lol. Also, I'm still waiting to learn the Monado Arts Jump and Smash!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Also, I'm still waiting to learn the Monado Arts Jump and Smash!

Um.... ._.

(Don't forget about Mega Man!)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Einsam_Delphin said:
Been playing through Xenoblade Chronicles and I just realised something, Shulk shouldn't be able to hurt everyone else in Smash with that version of the Monado, well except for Rob lol. Also, I'm still waiting to learn the Monado Arts Jump and Smash!

Yeah, and you also realize the further you go there were probably better options in forms of raw coolness for his final smash.  Oh well, compromises have to be made to avoid spoilers I suppose.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

Um.... ._.

Oh yeah, though isn't he just Samus but a with man under the suit? :L

Nuvendil said:

Yeah, and you also realize the further you go there were probably better options in forms of raw coolness for his final smash.  Oh well, compromises have to be made to avoid spoilers I suppose.

Chain Attack is the most OP thing in the game from my experience so far, you can't be implying there's something better! o_O

Einsam_Delphin said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Um.... ._.

Nuvendil said:

Chain Attack is the most OP thing in the game from my experience so far, you can't be implying there's something better! o_O

OPness, yeah, Chain Attacks are boss.  But I mean in terms of raw shock-and-awe.  Between what is done in game and especiall story context, there were other possibilities.  Especially from the end, you'll see :P

Einsam_Delphin said:

Nah, Mega Man is 100% robot. Samus is just a genetically enchanced human wearing a suit.

Nuvendil said:

OPness, yeah, Chain Attacks are boss.  But I mean in terms of raw shock-and-awe.  Between what is done in game and especiall story context, there were other possibilities.  Especially from the end, you'll see :P

Ah gotcha, can't wait! I'm 100 hours in currently, and have been loving every second of it! Finally a game that's broken me away from Splatoon lol! My only issues so far is the massive lag when fighting a ton of enemys and feeling like I'm forced to play as/not play as certain characters, namely Melia since the AI just doesn't do it good, and Reyn since, well, he's naturally always the first to die. :L

Ultrashroomz said:

Nah, Mega Man is 100% robot. Samus is just a genetically enchanced human wearing a suit.

He is called Mega "Man," you can't argue with that logic!

Any Facebook user on here failed with Now This???
They made a news video about Nintendo's recent interest in making movies...
They're reporting that Nintendo sold their shares in the Seattle Mariners in order to fund the movies themselves...
Do we actually know that this is why they sold their share in the team or are they linking two actions with little association???
Regardless, the general public is slowly being made aware of Nintendo movies...

Have a nice day...