By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:

What's interesting about this is that Ice Climbers along with many others were found on Mario Maker data long ago, and all of them have been released so far... All except... the Windows Logo! Which means we may still get something from MS at some point in time. That's really interesting.

Windows logo confirmed for Smash! :O

Oh wait, I lied. A couple are still missing, like SMB2 Mario, a tetris block, a muncher enemy, and a few others.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

Oh wait, I lied. A couple are still missing, like SMB2 Mario, a tetris block, a muncher enemy, and a few others.

Now I'm even more curious on what future content Nintendo has planned for SMM.

Maybe we'll finally get Onodera?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:

Now I'm even more curious on what future content Nintendo has planned for SMM.

Maybe we'll finally get Onodera?

My sprites are free to use.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Still have some codes left from the Humble Bundle (PAL) if anyone's interested:

• Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • Freedom Planet
  • Nano Assault EX
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Darksiders II

cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

They're killable, but just take a lot of effort and teamwork. Strangely, this is a time where having a varying team is a good thing. I found that the black dood and the blonde are very effective members to have, dealing a lot of damage to the boss. I had one in my team, and he was the most effective one.

If you want to take on a boss, I recommend having a team of at least lvl 25 or higher, bring some ammo, and bring ALOT of health. I brought 50 pills and pretty much used them all up. It takes forever too. It's not really worth doing either. You just get an extra relic for all your efforts.

Despite all that, doing a boss is still worth doing because it's just so dang epic and exciting!!!

Yeah, the one time I tried, I had that fat lard thing that's on the wall. And I notice that my gun might not be the best option. But that thing was tough with those projectiles. 

The boss battles are really not worth your time to be honest. Since your gonna kill your health supplys. Having to waste medals on ammo cars. So yeah, there not very efficiently design. But I'm gonna of course do them, since there epic. Just need the team. 

Like I played a little more tonight and one 19 level person on my team got to the boss door and said, let's do the boss. Might I remind his title to the room was collecting treasure not doing bosses. But right after he posted those. Me and the 2 others posted no. Since we had no chance with our levels, and you gotta label the room to let us bring all those healths. Since I had those spots open for loot. A long with being lazy and not refilling my reserves since we were just grinding levels. 

But the dude was overall weird. He ran by all gold bricks. For whatever reason he dropped one of those weapon cases at the end of the level and asked for someone to pick it up.... I still don't understand that one. And would be the type that extends the 5 second at the meet up points. 

Yeah, you should probably wait until you are truly ready to fight a boss. Make sure you have a lot of spare items incase you fail or end up using a lot of it. It would be frustrating if you came back from a boss mission only to be out of items.. : X And make sure you have the absolutely best team...

Usuaully I just go with 10 pills and 10 ammo cuz I feel that is all that is needed. I rarely use ammo packs though, as I get enough in the mission from breaking boxes and lockers. That's probably all you need.

I suppose Gold is the least important item in missions. They just give you points it looks. If you're full on treasures and you see an extra one, it's best to drop the gold for tool boxes, medals, and cases, but if you can get everything, best to do that.

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network

A new trailer for Ace Attorney 6!(actually its the first japanese trailer with official english translation and voice acting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9Os_2nnEY

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice will be launching in the West in September!

Digital Only at the moment

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice-launches-september-and-will-be-digital-only/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice will be launching in the West in September!

Digital Only at the moment

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-of-justice-launches-september-and-will-be-digital-only/

Digital is fine with me. Digital for live :).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Kind of related. Popplio is best though :P

cycycychris said:
They really need to patch this no hit glitch. It's beyond annoying. And I feel like a idiot when it happens. I just hope my teammates can guess whats going on with me.

Does it happen with you often? It's only happened to me a few times. I think it happens more when you join rooms. Things are smoothest when you are the hoster,

Dance my pretties!