By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
cycycychris said:
Sorry about that last round, I got hit by the no attack bug

Yeah, I figured that's what happened. Sometimes letting a zombie attack you fixes it.

Also, last game for me.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, I figured that's what happened. Sometimes letting a zombie attack you fixes it.

Also, last game for me.

Good games, though ending in a really bad performance of mine .

Good games! We had some good rounds. No worries on the chef though. It happens to me a couple of times. Let's play again some time

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

Good games! We had some good rounds. No worries on the chef though. It happens to me a couple of times. Let's play again some time

That first time he killed me, I could have sworn, his swinging animation never showed on my screen. But that guy can be tough, he is basicly one hit everytime.

We should play again, we make a good team. Maybe I'll get to a higher level next time and we can go for something more difficult.... or maybe not since you said we really need 3 for 3 star missions.

Yeah, that one attack is practically a 1 hit move. You gotta be careful when you go in with a full combo. I've been hit many times that way. Sometimes I do a few swings, or just position him to strike, and then attack from behind. Perhaps it lagged a bit for you.

But yeah, I'm cool with playing again! 3 star missions with 2 people is possible, but pretty hard. This game is just unfair sometimes, throwing 5 runners at you. Only a few times I got through moments like that. 3 people would be safer to have.

Dance my pretties!

New Pokemon Footage still looks a lot like XY but I guess it's still on the 3DS so you can't make drastic improvements :p

Still think it's coming to the NX?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Miitomo update now allows you to use Emails and SMS to add friends. Still no NNID friend requests though :/

Long overdue and not sure if anyone still plays this game :p

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/05/miitomo_update_allows_you_to_add_friends_using_email_and_sms_messaging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Well I'm pumped for the Sun and Moon now. X and Y were good or me to get back into Pokémon but Sun and Moon look a lot more like the game I've wanted since Pokémon Stadium. Great to see it finally in full 3D with non-chibi characters and non-grid based movement and/or world design.

Ice Climbers in Super Mario Maker.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

cycycychris said:
Tried a boss level in lost reavers. Wow cloud wasnt kidding when he called them a sponge. They are like unkillable with the amount of ammo they require.

They're killable, but just take a lot of effort and teamwork. Strangely, this is a time where having a varying team is a good thing. I found that the black dood and the blonde are very effective members to have, dealing a lot of damage to the boss. I had one in my team, and he was the most effective one.

If you want to take on a boss, I recommend having a team of at least lvl 25 or higher, bring some ammo, and bring ALOT of health. I brought 50 pills and pretty much used them all up. It takes forever too. It's not really worth doing either. You just get an extra relic for all your efforts.

Despite all that, doing a boss is still worth doing because it's just so dang epic and exciting!!!

Dance my pretties!

Ultrashroomz said:

Ice Climbers in Super Mario Maker.

What's interesting about this is that Ice Climbers along with many others were found on Mario Maker data long ago, and all of them have been released so far... All except... the Windows Logo! Which means we may still get something from MS at some point in time. That's really interesting.

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:

What's interesting about this is that Ice Climbers along with many others were found on Mario Maker data long ago, and all of them have been released so far... All except... the Windows Logo! Which means we may still get something from MS at some point in time. That's really interesting.

Windows logo confirmed for Smash! :O

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."