By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
cycycychris said:

Started Lost Reavers again today and it feels a bit different from the Beta in that the load times in between not connecting to a match is so much more quicker. Another thing I notice is that there really isn't many high level people in that game. Looks like its going to be tough to get people when you get higher up. I almost made it to 10, but I got a bit bored. Had a person who who idea of playing was to screw his teammates as much a possible. So it 3x longer than it should have to finish the mission and that really put me off.  but only 1 more raid or what ever they call them until level 10. Then I get to the more enjoyable parts. Hopefully the people above 10 are in higher numbers tommorow.

I was also playing it infront of my brothers and they were of course making fun of it and asking why I bought such a bad game. Had to make a correction that no money had been put into this or will be put into this game. And that it becomes ok the farther you get.

Lemme know when you wanna play! Don't worry, the randos become better at around... lvl 25, or the 3 star missions.... >_>;

The game starts to open up at around lvl 10, more so at lvl 15, and gets really intense around 25. By lvl 25, you need at least 3 competent players to complete a mission. It becomes unfair at times, sending 5 runners at you from behind and it isn't long until everyone is dead. I've had some exciting moments though, having to save my partners at the end of the ruin run and dodging a swarm of mummies, eventually getting both my partners up and finishing the mission. It was pretty awesome.

So yeah.. it has its shining moments...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

Lemme know when you wanna play! Don't worry, the randos become better at around... lvl 25, or the 3 star missions.... >_>;

The game starts to open up at around lvl 10, more so at lvl 15, and gets really intense around 25. By lvl 25, you need at least 3 competent players to complete a mission. It becomes unfair at times, sending 5 runners at you from behind and it isn't long until everyone is dead. I've had some exciting moments though, having to save my partners at the end of the ruin run and dodging a swarm of mummies, eventually getting both my partners up and finishing the mission. It was pretty awesome.

So yeah.. it has its shining moments...

The runners are such a pain to kill. Your shots don't seem to effect them much. I'm not having much luck with replacing my katana. Feels so weak. But I see no weapons available to get that are better.

Anyways, made it all the way to 20 today, so I won't be holding you back to much. Other than carrying the Relic and decoding... I'm slow at those. Have not yet seen a boss though, everyone runs right by there teleport. I assume that they are way to high powered for us, since you have inferred that a lot.

When I finally got into rooms with high level players, it became so much more enjoyable since they don't sit there and try to kill all the people responding a the end. And do it until the 2 other people quit. They then die and becomes a huge waste of my time with 10 zombies ready to kill my broken weapon. But that damn bug that makes it so you can't attack is still in the game.

When would you like to play? I'm probably free all tommorow (9th).

Hmm, yeah, it took me awhile before I got a lvl 3 sword. Heck, I had to get the one from the lvl 3 ruins mission by collecting all the relics, though shortly after I did actually get another one from the lab. It'd be nice if we could give items to other players... Anyways, as for guns, the game just... kinda gave me a few lvl 3 guns and I have no idea way. They were just there after completing a mission. I don't get it, but I hope you get random lvl 3 guns as well. Also, a tip on the runners, try shooting them some to slow them down. It can give you and other players opportunities to take them down before then reach you. What I do at least.

Dang, the randos skip the boss fight? They're smart to know not to fight it unless you are well prepared. Also, does that mean you specialize in repairing and pushing objects?  I focus on dycrypting and repairing, so leave those jobs to me, haha. I get a feeling the power glove may also speed up reviving other players. I noticed some players are much faster at doing that, but haven't figured out how they're doing it. That's my thought on it at least.

I also don't get why some players continue killing spawns. I think it is more beneficial to just finish the missions as quickly as possible. I guess they think killing a lot is better, or are going for the killing titles (which is pointless, you'll get them all in time).

But yeah, I'm fine to play today. When would you like to? Maybe I can get 2 more VGC members to join us.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

Hmm, yeah, it took me awhile before I got a lvl 3 sword. Heck, I had to get the one from the lvl 3 ruins mission by collecting all the relics, though shortly after I did actually get another one from the lab. It'd be nice if we could give items to other players... Anyways, as for guns, the game just... kinda gave me a few lvl 3 guns and I have no idea way. They were just there after completing a mission. I don't get it, but I hope you get random lvl 3 guns as well. Also, a tip on the runners, try shooting them some to slow them down. It can give you and other players opportunities to take them down before then reach you. What I do at least.

Dang, the randos skip the boss fight? They're smart to know not to fight it unless you are well prepared. Also, does that mean you specialize in repairing and pushing objects?  I focus on dycrypting and repairing, so leave those jobs to me, haha. I get a feeling the power glove may also speed up reviving other players. I noticed some players are much faster at doing that, but haven't figured out how they're doing it. That's my thought on it at least.

I also don't get why some players continue killing spawns. I think it is more beneficial to just finish the missions as quickly as possible. I guess they think killing a lot is better, or are going for the killing titles (which is pointless, you'll get them all in time).

But yeah, I'm fine to play today. When would you like to? Maybe I can get 2 more VGC members to join us.

Damn, so it might be a while then. 

Nope I'm slow at all of the repairs and walking with relic. I've not looked to far into how to get better. For healing faster. They probably used there EXP points on making it faster. 

I'm really fine anytime. Maybe around 2pm ET or whatever time works for the others. 

Oh, if you want to be quicker at certain tasks, you just need to buy tools from the shop. There's the hacking device, master keys, power glove, and repair kit. They cost 800 medals each and you can use 2 of them. You should be able to get that much after a couple of missions. Then you need to invest ore into them both, enough to make them lvl 20. Once you do that, whatever items you choose to use, you'll be faster at those tasks. It's pretty handy. After that, you can just use your medals in discs or other items you may need.

I'm fine doing that time. I'll see if I can get others to join, or if other people here would like to play.

Dance my pretties!

cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

Oh, if you want to be quicker at certain tasks, you just need to buy tools from the shop. There's the hacking device, master keys, power glove, and repair kit. They cost 800 medals each and you can use 2 of them. You should be able to get that much after a couple of missions. Then you need to invest ore into them both, enough to make them lvl 20. Once you do that, whatever items you choose to use, you'll be faster at those tasks. It's pretty handy. After that, you can just use your medals in discs or other items you may need.

I'm fine doing that time. I'll see if I can get others to join, or if other people here would like to play.

Oh, I see. I think I remember you talking about that once. You were correct also with the ore, it really does refill rather quick. I looked at it in the shop and if I remember right, they charge $30 for only 30 pieces of ore... I couldn't believe they think peopple might spend that much. Or that people would spent that much. I've used 30 disks so far, still haven't gotten my gun. Seems they like you more than me.

Also, probably best someone else host since I've just been grinding through so far paying no attention to what levels we are playing or which is the best. I let someone else worry about that. I just love it how much more difficult it is getting in the later levels.

Yeah, you get a lot of ore in the 2 star missions. I think I had close to 200 at one time while I was trying to get a lvl 3 weapon. 3 Star missions don't give as much ore, but more medals it looks. The sad thing about the wootz ore in the shop, 1 wootz is equal to 5 steel ore. It's a waste of money. I don't know about the yellow discs though. I figure they unlock a weapon automatically. I ain't spending a penny on this thing to find out.

I've used probably 70 to 80 discs to get a certain weapon, so I know how that feels to try to get weapons... >_>;

I'll host the games, so I'll cover the missions

Dance my pretties!

cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, you get a lot of ore in the 2 star missions. I think I had close to 200 at one time while I was trying to get a lvl 3 weapon. 3 Star missions don't give as much ore, but more medals it looks. The sad thing about the wootz ore in the shop, 1 wootz is equal to 5 steel ore. It's a waste of money. I don't know about the yellow discs though. I figure they unlock a weapon automatically. I ain't spending a penny on this thing to find out.

I've used probably 70 to 80 discs to get a certain weapon, so I know how that feels to try to get weapons... >_>;

I'll host the games, so I'll cover the missions

Oh, didn't know it counts more ore. But yeah, complete waste of money. I assumed they get it right away with those disks. But it would be a bunch of BS if the ones that cost money still have a chance part about them. 

When were in the lobby, Should we wait until a 3rd person or just get going? This is if course assuming no one joins us from vgc

I got one more person who can join us, so we should be fine. We're good to go soon right? I'm in central time, so I was a little unsure about the times. I need to eat though. I hope you don't mind waiting a little bit more.

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
Cloudman said:

I got one more person who can join us, so we should be fine. We're good to go soon right? I'm in central time, so I was a little unsure about the times. I need to eat though. I hope you don't mind waiting a little bit more.

No problem, lemme know when your ready. I was referring to eastern time (I think i put ET). 

Alright, I'm ready. Gonna boot it up. Look for facility, solo, NA.

Dance my pretties!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0rs54eDDD0&feature=youtu.be

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Sorry, my game froze while loading. I'll need to reboot it.

Dance my pretties!

I don't know if this was brought up, but there was a press release earlier that removed the March 2017 release date for just 2017.

I'll open another room. Ruins basement/solo/NA.

Dance my pretties!