By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Cloudman said:
Has it been mentioned that Smash Kirby can be found in game in a secret room in the latest kirby game? Also , I hear UFO Kirby can be gotten in-game be 100% completing the game. If true, well, at least you don't need amiibo to get it all, hahah...

Where'd you hear this?

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:
Has it been mentioned that Smash Kirby can be found in game in a secret room in the latest kirby game? Also , I hear UFO Kirby can be gotten in-game be 100% completing the game. If true, well, at least you don't need amiibo to get it all, hahah...

Where'd you hear this?

I heard about it from a comment on a GameXplain video. It's also on a wiki page.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Where'd you hear this?

I heard about it from a comment on a GameXplain video. It's also on a wiki page.

That'd be great, let's wait for the official confirmation, but I'd be happy if that's the case. It'd be similar to SF:Zero, locking the arwings behind completion.

Volterra_90 said:
Cloudman said:

That'd be great, let's wait for the official confirmation, but I'd be happy if that's the case. It'd be similar to SF:Zero, locking the arwings behind completion.

Yeah, I'm hoping the UFO one is true. Ninten would finally be doing good with amiibo.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Yeah, I'm hoping the UFO one is true. Ninten would finally be doing good with amiibo.

Yeah, as long as is an in-game unlockable I won't protest. They should do this from now on! 

Around the Network

I'll believe it when I see it.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Yep, me too. I'll take a "wait and see" approach XD

Volterra_90 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Yep, me too. I'll take a "wait and see" approach XD

Fuck the wait and see approach, lets just bitch and moan

cycycychris said:
Runbow
Swords and Soldiers 2
Nano Assualt Ex

Were added to the Nindies Humble bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Humble_Friends_Of_Nintendo_Bundle

Noice all games I don't have. I'll stop procrastinating and law down the $13 already, though I'll probably feel bad for only paying the bare minimum, ahwells.

cycycychris said:
There's currently 6 Wii U retail games in June....

21 June - Mighty No. 9

Are we sure about that?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988