By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Slarvax said:
Mike321 said:

OMG FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT NVM I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

Lol, that was fast! xD

Definitely great news though!

Slarvax said:
Platina said:
- FE and AC on Mobile... these IPs are going to crash. Nintendo is obviously trying to milk the FE franchise while it's still popular and I don't see it going very well..

Really? I thought those were very good moves... AC is almost perfect for mobile (for its demographic), and they can make a good FE game by the nature of its gameplay.

AC can work well, I'm just more worried about FE, but I could be wrong (and hopefully am..)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Plat, I don't see any bad news... none at all. Okay... zelda delay and lack of NX at E3 means no one really cares about E3... HOWEVER I'm pleased with everything else and i have more faith in nintendo now. I have a lot more hope in the NX now.

Good to hear, I'm taking all this in very negatively D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

My thoughts:

Weird how people hated that the Wii U was getting a short life but now are upset that NX is coming later.

I'm very interested in how AC and FE will do on mobile. Might end up being the first games I get on my phone in quite the long time.

Nothing but Zelda U at E3 also seems weird. Make me wonder if we are even going to get Treehouse Live this year.

In the end a Spring release is not the usual but hardware has launched at that time. So I'm not to worried about that. The Wii U is basically on its last leg since this past winter so really all Nintendo is doing is waiting it out.
As for NX skipping E3, Nintendo apparently doesn't think the show is worth it anymore. And given the current industry treand of less devs going and the rise of independent shows (PS4 and X1 were shown off at such shows) it was bound to happen.

Anyways crossing my fingers for the mobile games to be awesome and that we get a Space World like reveal for NX.

JetSetter said:

As for NX skipping E3, Nintendo apparently doesn't think the show is worth it anymore. And given the current industry treand of less devs going and the rise of independent shows (PS4 and X1 were shown off at such shows) it was bound to happen.

Not to mention everyone knows VR and the Neo are going to hog a lot of spotlight.  VR especially.  No company would ever admit that mind, but everyone knows E3 is going to be rather crowded.  So I think that's what is making them do their own event.  They want to have a conference where they are the only thing to talk about.  Probably also part of the reason NX is passing on the holidays as we all know Oculus, Valve, and Sony are going to do a marketing blitz for the holidays.  Which will not only crowd the NX but also drive marketing costs way up.  

My take on this: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!

I'll explain:
Zelda NX was pretty much a given and no Zelda NX at E3 is, well, obvious.
Zelda Wii U delay happened because NX was delayed - yes, i said delayed.

Only Zelda at E3, no NX at E3, NX reveal after E3?
I'm just speechless... it's like it's not real. It just makes NO sense...

I can see that Nintendo moved all Wii U games to NX, and having to delay it cause E3 to possibly be the worst E3 i have ever seen. Not just the worst for Nintendo, but the very worst.
Only one game playable at the Nintendo booth? Not just for Wii U, but Nintendo as a whole.

And the best part, you'll show off NX later this year, right in time to kill Wii U's holiday season and possibly hurt 3DS' as well, 'cause you know, we have no confirmation of what NX is.

Ok, either the "allow for better immersion" translates into something that will blow our minds and will also work with NX and by itself will be better than your usual Nintendo stand filled with games, or this is beyond bad, it's a tragedy, to be honest.

Around the Network
JetSetter said:
My thoughts:

Weird how people hated that the Wii U was getting a short life but now are upset that NX is coming later.

I'm very interested in how AC and FE will do on mobile. Might end up being the first games I get on my phone in quite the long time.

Nothing but Zelda U at E3 also seems weird. Make me wonder if we are even going to get Treehouse Live this year.

In the end a Spring release is not the usual but hardware has launched at that time. So I'm not to worried about that. The Wii U is basically on its last leg since this past winter so really all Nintendo is doing is waiting it out.

Anyways crossing my fingers for the mobile games to be awesome and that we get a Space World like reveal for NX.

Not the same people. On top of that, people expecting a 2017 release were expecting more games.

March 2017 release was a punch on the face for both camps: later than one expected with their main game delayed, while sooner for the other camp, with their main game delayed and a longer drought.

At least they won their crow avatars.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Next year will be very important for me in how I feel about Nintendo. I now feel cheated. They're delaying ZeldaU on purpose. I don't mind about a simultaneous release, but I'm 100% sure that the game will be ready for these holidays. They're just delaying it to push the NX. Fuck you. I might quit the gaming world if they're going the same path. Not that Nintendo cares about it, but still...

I know this is said monthly but...I think this is the beginning of the end of Nintendo as we know it.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

Arminillo said:
I know this is said monthly but...I think this is the beginning of the end of Nintendo as we know it.

Oh look its a nintendoom post..... the amount of over reactions I'm seeing is hilarious.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Arminillo said:

Oh look its a nintendoom post..... the amount of over reactions I'm seeing is hilarious.

Care for some snacks?  I recommend the jumbo size.