By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Slarvax said:

HOLY SHIT NVM I LOVE YOU NINTENDO

Can't say if you are being sarcastic or not D:

Around the Network

I can't wait for AlphaOmegaSin's take on all the things that happened...

CWegzz said:
Xenoblade Chronicles(Wii) is coming to Wii U eshop for NA finally for $19.99 tomorrow
https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/27/na-xenoblade-chronicles-coming-to-the-wii-u-eshop-tomorrow/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Finally! Good news! REAL GOOD NEWS! YES! FINALLY!

AHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAH

YES!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Plat, I don't see any bad news... none at all. Okay... zelda delay and lack of NX at E3 means no one really cares about E3... HOWEVER I'm pleased with everything else and i have more faith in nintendo now. I have a lot more hope in the NX now.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Slarvax said:
Mike321 said:

OMG FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

I'd love to think Nintendo has been holding the Xenoblade release until now to appease people angry of the news today, lol.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Slarvax said:

I'd love to think Nintendo has been holding the Xenoblade release until now to appease people angry of the news today, lol.

NO NX 2016!!! Wtf Zelda delayed 2 years ffs..... "Xenoblade Chronicles in eShop announcment" Cool! Can't wait til March 2017 NX going to be amazing!

YAY XENOBLADE ON WII U! :D

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Took a while huh. Already have xenoblade for my wii, but nice for people that don't have it.
As for the NX thing...that pretty much sealed the deal for me, the main reason I wanted the wiiu was for the new zelda and now it's coming to NX, so no wiiu for me.

Mike321 said:
Slarvax said:

HOW COULD I BE SARCASTIC ABOUT THIS!?

I've been on the lookout for Xenoblade Chronicles since 2012/ early 2013! Best news all year, to be honest.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Mike321 said:

HOW COULD I BE SARCASTIC ABOUT THIS!?

I've been on the lookout for Xenoblade Chronicles since 2012/ early 2013! Best news all year, to be honest.

Should have bought the wii version, it's only 70 bucks more or less :P