By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5 Collector's Edition Revealed.....Kind Of

foodfather said:
These collectors editions are so needless.

Give me a steel book with 2 hour of bonus or behind the scenes or OST and ill be happy. These statues are lame.

Resin statues like the one below to show scale, is for the creme de la creme fans. They are limited for a reason. The mid tier game probably has stuff you may like.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Box art looks nice let's see what it's going to offer at E3.

Proud to be a Californian.

LOL thats is way too overpriced.. The Bloodborne CE (Nightmare edition)  for example came with a tin box replicating old books as the packege, a real little bell made out of metal, and ink set with a skull which is also made with heavty metal and also a steelbook, artbook etc. That was only 130€ which is way cheaper. They better put something awesome in there to justify this pricetag of 200€, like masterchiefs helmet or something.

Wow that's a lot of money.

Almost the same price of a console. But it's beautiful.

Around the Network

I don't like the box. Hopefully the console is custom.

If that's the steelbook in the second picture then the regular case looks better.

EB Australia has been taking pre orders for that special edition for at least 6 months now. Look at the price!!!

https://ebgames.com.au/xbox-one-202557-Halo-5-Guardians-Limited-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-One

And yes no one knows what is in it.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda