By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Carnival Games expands to DS, back to Wii with Carnival Games: Mini-Golf

In the end can we really blame this piece of shit Take-Two? It makes sense from a business standpoint. They are in the red for some time now. The above average mini game compilation they released sold really well and only cost them some pennies.

This game may be above average also, but I am still pissed that they just do not understand the Wii userbase. By the time they release Carnival Games Tennis Tournament Edition they will be shocked that the game is not selling anymore. Wii is in need for some kind of genres and the one that supply the userbase needs first get the cake. That is why IMO, shit like Red Steel sold so well (lack of original Wii made FPS). Why do not they try some genres that are lacking instead of releasing games from a market that is saturated?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."