By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection is Clothes, Not a Game

For some reason, I'm not even surprised....

Around the Network

Clothes? Really? This is like getting that new Megaman... boardgame.
It looks like a pijama to me, anyway.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Hell no. No Kojima, no buy.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Leadified said:

Hope you realize I was the one that posted the thread :P  But this piece of news said nothing about a clothing line, it was speculation on a game.

I will however update the title..

JayWood2010 said:
Leadified said:

Hope you realize I was the one that posted the thread :P  But this piece of news said nothing about a clothing line, it was speculation on a game.

I will however update the title..

Indeed, that's why I suggested updating this thread.

Around the Network

All I want is BB's jacket and boots but knowing Konami those will probably go near the £1000's and I'm betting most of the clothing line will also be expensive so I'm already counting myself out of buying anything, I'd rather buy at a reasonable price than blow chunks of money on clothing produced in either China or Taiwan.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"