By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lego really does seem to be a killer IP

It really seems like there is no end to games that could be made using the Lego IP.  Just having Lego in the game seems to make any concept seem fresh again. 

For example here are just a few IPs that I think would do well if they used the Lego IP:

Lego Simpsons
Lego X-Men
Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Justice League
Lego Spider-Man
Lego Halo
Lego Super Mario
Lego Grand Theft Auto

It's almost like taking a Western cartoon and giving it an anime/manga interpretation.

Around the Network

Lego Debbie Does Dallas

Lego Halo--is confirmed--check out this or last month EGM mag--they have an article in there

Lego FF7 LOL

mesoteto said:
Lego Halo--is confirmed--check out this or last month EGM mag--they have an article in there

I think that was EGM's April Fools' joke for this year although I've come across several major gaming sites that fell for it (I was just on a site that has the game listed and credits EGM but never updated to explain that it was a joke).

Around the Network

Lego Grand Theft Auto will be great. How about Lego fighter.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

stranne said:
Lego Debbie Does Dallas

sex game with lego girl now way - it should be some hentai title for a ds or wii(think about all those weird pose you could make with a wiimote)

Legend11 said:
mesoteto said:

I think that was EGM's April Fools' joke for this year although I've come across several major gaming sites that fell for it (I was just on a site that has the game listed and credits EGM but never updated to explain that it was a joke).

are you sure b/c it wasnt their april issue i dont think--will check when i get home 

Lego Halo was definitely an April Fool's joke, I saw several articles covering it.

^whats weried i got my april issue before i got my march issue...huh