By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Mad Max Gameplay Trailer Revealed

Looks a lot better than I expected.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
SubiyaCryolite said:
Looks a lot better than I expected.

^ this.

Didnt have high expectations...I guess...nice to be pleasently surprised every now and then.

Had no interest in this game but dam that impressed me, if this game has a good story I might have to pick it up.

I don't know about this. This is 2nd Batman's fighting style mechanism.

Edit: Wait wait wait aren't those from the creators of Just Cause???

I thought this game had been cancelled. O.o

Looks interesting.

Around the Network
Nem said:
I thought this game had been cancelled. O.o

Looks interesting.

Nah it is still being made :P  Looking really good too xD

Looks better than I expected, but I'm still not interested for some reason.

I'll post what I posted in the locked thread:

Ugh, why is another game tacking on Arkham combat? Enough already.

...Oh, it's also made by WB. It all makes sense now.

I swear, all their games are going to start having the same problem that Ubisoft games face. Stop homoginizing gameplay mechanics so that they become company wide. Just the same way every Ubisoft AAA game now feels like an AssCreed game, every WB game is starting to feel like an Arkham game. Ubisoft did it with AssCreed, Far Cry, Watch_Dogs, etc., and now WB is doing it with Batman, LotR, and now Mad Max. STOP IT.

It's such a blatantly profit-first, creativity-last way to make games.

EDIT - It's just so annoying. There's literally no reason that Mad Max's combat should be like that other than the fact that WB owns the engine. Now it makes sence why the Batmobile is finally debuting now. I'd bet money that the Batmobile and Max's vehicles control exactly the same and use the exact same mechanics. So lazy. But suprise! "Now it suddenly makes sence for us to make an open world game about rhythmic combat and car battles that's not about Batman!" I wonder why, WB. I fucking wonder.

No slack on the devs, but on the publishers.

Well after seeing this my interest has definitely gone up a bit, I loved RAGE but hated the constant pop in and frame drops but the gameplay and slight open worldness provided some great fun and this is looking to fill that open wasteland gap I;ve had for some time.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"