By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official ps3 headset + Socom: Confrontation pricing announced...

For $50 you can get the official PS3 headset, or you can get it with Socom: Confrontation for $60.  The headset functions just like any other bluetooth headset, so it should work with you cell, etc.  It's set to release around July/August (along side Socom?).

Read more at Akayuki.com.  They also mention a PSP GPS device.

Around the Network

How are those Bluetooth headsets?

I have my old USB ones from my PS2, but I like it because it gives both ear support.

I haven't played online much in a while, but the one I got with Warhawk worked pretty well.

Aj_habfan said:
How are those Bluetooth headsets?

I have my old USB ones from my PS2, but I like it because it gives both ear support.

All depends on what headset you get; this is the first ive heard of an official sony one, ive been using a plantronics which kinda hurts the ear after prolonged wearing but I might be tempted to pick up the Sony one, could be better quality. Overall the sound quality for mic's on the PS3 is meh, but games like resistance 2 are hoping to change that.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

I can't wait for a proper headset. I don't like the earpiece, lol.

Around the Network

I would like to point and laugh at the people who buy a headset without either Warhawk or Socom.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

If its easy to use i'am buying it.

Can somebody explain to me the appeal of SOCOM? I'm not bashing it or anything--I played the first one on PS2, and found it pretty dull. It wasn't bad, but I've never understood what draws so many to it when there are other games that do multiplayer tactical combat better. I'd really like to understand what the appeal is, if anyone would care to explain.

OT: The new game DOES have me kind of interested.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I never liked the headset that came with warhawk.
I just used it once then I never used it again.
Prolly spent more time trying to register the device on the ps3 -_-.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

GOOD DEAL