By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I start a new job tonight

I met the Chef this morning and he's overly keen to employee me, I go in for an hour or 2 tonight to see if I like it, It's a given if I want it, so hopefully it's not too bad, I noticed two incredibly hot girls working at the counter as well so that should be a nice bonus

Wish me luck I hope it's a good place to work at.

Around the Network

I hate you. You should become a prostitute, it's much more fulfilling in life. It's what I do for a living. :b

Congratulations on the new job good luck art

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Gratz I hope it works out.

Good luck man, I hope it works out well, and congrats!

Around the Network

Good luck. I promise I'm not praying that they kill you and feed you to customers.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Good luck. I promise I'm not praying that they kill you and feed you to customers.

I wouldn't mind feeding a bit of me to one of those two nice girls I saw there though

good luck my friend... save one of the girls to me...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Good luck mate;) Good luck with the job too.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Goodluck man, you might just make it to the official SSBB VGC tournaments ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?