By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - King's Field: The series no one ever played!

Tagged games:

estebxx said:
wow, you put a lot of effort into this well done!, also its kind of cool they gave the Moonlight Great sword some use in the story, since they have used that sword in every single of their games including the Armored Core series, its a little cool Easter egg of From Software.

if the game ever gets to PSN i might give it a try, i mean in all honesty i could just download it and play it on my PC but i really don't like gaming on PC plus From Soft deserves every penny for their awesome games.

Thanks!  Yeah I was aware that it appears in other From Software games! Too bad it is nowhere to be seen in Bloodborne.

The first three are on the japanese PSN... so the only way to play it in english is either getting a physical copy or playing it on PC. You can burn the iso to a CD and play it on a modded console but... that's piracy!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
I played the first game (in Japan the second one) and I loved this game!

You need to play the third one then! It's a lot better!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I played King's Field 2 (1 here in the states) and it is one of my most beloved games from the PS1 era. I found the sequel to be inferior to the first one though.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

What do you mean no one's played? I played the second one (first if we don't count the Japan exclusive original) and I LOVED it! It was 2012 when I first played it but I got hooked and played it for hours and hours.

From Software should make a new King's Field.