By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U, 3DS, Bloodborne up

binary solo said:
teigaga said:

360 was a huge success so its not exactly laughable spin.

They're not no. 1
They're probably down slightly compared to last march

So I don't think theres much else to say. I think this will be the last month of being down YOY.  Possibly may too or whenever the Kinect unbundling happened. Oh and September too.

360 wasn't a huge success in 2007. It was doing well, especially compared to Xb OG, but it wasn't a huge success until after mid-2008, an especially when Kinect hit the market.

Yeah thats partially the point aswell. X1 obviously has a healthy life ahead of it in North America (just look at the holiday) and is yet to peak.

Around the Network

Anyone else surprised at how MLB 15 performed? It only had like what, 4 days of tracking.

Aura7541 said:

Anyone else surprised at how MLB 15 performed? It only had like what, 4 days of tracking.

I'm glad it got as high as it got. I'm guessing actually launching on time this year helped it a lot.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Aura7541 said:

I'm glad it got as high as it got. I'm guessing actually launching on time this year helped it a lot.

That's what I think, too. Also, if I remember correctly, the PS4 version of MLB 14 came out over a month after the PS3 version.

Aura7541 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

That's what I think, too. Also, if I remember correctly, the PS4 version of MLB 14 came out over a month after the PS3 version.

Yeah it was that and it released about a month after the season began, which doesn't happen for sports games. 

Around the Network

How well did the PS4 do?

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

OnlyForDisplay said:
How well did the PS4 do?

All we know is that it was first for March. We don't have specific numbers yet.

We do know that the PS4 did more than 270k.

2015 is still the best year for 3DS, by a lot. up by +80% compared to 2013, but by +30% compared to 2013, and by 13% compared to 2012.

2015: 732,000
2012: 647,000
2013: 558,000
2014: 405,000
2011: 398,000

Seriusly, LMAO for who still think that 3DS will be down YOY.

Still no PS4 numbers? mah...