By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe Wii landed on the moon?

I heard that Nintendo has a secret moon-base where they're hoarding Wiis in order to keep supply down. Can anyone confirm/deny?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

Now that’s what they are doing with all the money they make.

Yes, there is lots of proof including pictures too...let me find one pic..

Please everybody knows the moon is a fad. Just wait till this whole craze dies down and Mars domination begins!!!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!! NINTENDO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 911!!!!!!

Around the Network
azrm2k said:
Please everybody knows the moon is a fad. Just wait till this whole craze dies down and Mars domination begins!!!

I heard that Jupiter was out-orbiting the moon in Europe's corner of the sky. I think we might have a trend here!!

It's over. The moon is finished.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Are these Wiis regionfree? I would love to import a wii from the moon, i heard they got more colors.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

PROOF!!!

No, everyone knows that's no moon... it's a PLAYSTATION!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Don´t let Cheetos see this thread, he´ll think its real...