By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did Layton debut in Europe?

Guys, does anyone knows if Layton had the debut in Europe at 10/Fev like LEvel 5 said it would? It's been a month and I haven't found the game anywhere...

• PS3 will reach X360 at 23M, and will pass his WW LTD sales in May 2009
  • MSTF annouces new console in August 2009
  • By this time Wii will have 50% of home consoles market
Around the Network

Yeah it did. It's available here in Holland.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

How can't I find it then, even in amazon uk? It's driving me nuts...

• PS3 will reach X360 at 23M, and will pass his WW LTD sales in May 2009
  • MSTF annouces new console in August 2009
  • By this time Wii will have 50% of home consoles market

Hm, you can't That's odd. Surely they didn't just release it in Holland. :p

Really? :p But I saw it in a store today! Lol maybe it was imported then, though they usually don't do imports there. Ah well, I'll check when I'm there again.

Around the Network

It's not yet released in Europe. Amzon.co.uk/.de/.fr... don't even list it as preorder yet.

The release date is not known yet and Feb 10th - reported by some websites - was unfortunately wrong news.

It's available for £17.45 from DVD Box Office. It's region free and they ship worldwide. http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/602-9556802-18556807/games/nintendods/products/90323692?fs=true

Sadly, still no official release date, just as with Smash Bros...

This is one of my only must-have DS title this year, so i check quite often on my favorite Nintendo related websites, but we don't even know if it will be released in april or june...

So we just have to wait, or buy an import copy... as i also buy the game for my kids, and they don't talk english yet, i have no choice, i need the european version... :(

But here in Europe, we're getting used to it, we have to wait, and wait, and wait...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Yeah just give us fricking Brawl already!! :O

i can honestly say you must get this game now. thanks to region free on ds i got an american copy and i love it, also don't worry about not being able to download the weekly puzzles as i downloaded all four absolutely fine, brilliant game.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)