By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Music Chrome Add-on

Hallo!

My friend sent me this link the other day about a Google Chrome add-on that plays Animal Crossing music according to what hour it is! You can also choose from a few different soundtracks, depending on which game's music you want to listen to. Anyway, I'm enjoying it and hopefully you will too!

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/5/8348795/animal-crossing-soundtrack-background-music-free-google-chrome-browser-extension

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Hmm. I'll try one more time and see what happens.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

That's actually pretty neat, being able to choose which game it's from is great too. I love the original's songs.

Sweet! Can't wait to check this out!

Nice edition. Btw have you forgotten about our bet? I can wait to change yours.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
That's actually pretty neat, being able to choose which game it's from is great too. I love the original's songs.

Yeah. I've been listening to the original, but the other ones are good too! It's just nice background music.

That's really awesome.

Hopefully whoever made it can do same for other franchises, even though a real-life day night cycle doesn't exist in the game.

ohmylanta1003 said:
Leadified said:

Yeah. I've been listening to the original, but the other ones are good too! It's just nice background music.

Indeed, I do like New Leaf's quite a bit too and I think WW/CF are good too. The original has a lot of nostalgic value for me so a bit of bias there!

daredevil.shark said:
Nice edition. Btw have you forgotten about our bet? I can wait to change yours.

Lol. I still think I'm gonna win.

I saw this yesterday and installed it. It's really cute, but I usually have my own music or a Netflix show in the background when surfing so I can't see myself using it extensively.