By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X will have paid DLC quests

daredevil.shark said:
Clyde32 said:

Now I'm curious, what did Angry Joe say?

Angry Joe said, "Nintendo supporters will say its good when its done by Nintendo. But its opposite when others do it." Kinda funny when his video is reflected in the thread.

Complete nonsense, its fanboys that do that which are in every corner of gaming. You can point out this thread but its everywhere

Around the Network

Well, I only pay valuable DLC (Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors are both worth the prize). But I don't think that Fire Emblem/Super Smash Bros DLCs are worth its prize. 1$ each skin in Smash Bros. I don't really mind about skins, but 1$ each is a lot. And 4$ Mewtwo is expensive too. And this comes from a company that did well the DLCs with Mario Kart: tons of content, cheap prize. Fire Emblem with the DLCs costs almost 90 dollars, and it's playable content. I don't really like that they sell playable content in DLCs, unless it's a cheap season pass, like Mario Golf or Hyrule Warriors. For me, Nintendo is hit and miss in this subject.

On topic: I said it before, but I think that the famous card is only a download card for the game and it's not related with DLCs.

daredevil.shark said:
Reading the response of defending Nintendo regarding DLC practices is really hilarious. It's just as Angry Joe said. He was right.

what angry Joe said? Share with us please.

So you were making this thread to show how bad is Nintendo for doing some Dlc on a 300 hour game? LMAO

So you don´t buy any game with Dlc never, right? Because games like Mass Effect, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Fallout, The Last Of Us, etc etc etc Can have Dlcs, nothing wrong with that, but OH... Nintendo?? EVIL!! I´m sure you never buy games with optional Dlcs true?? You haven´t bought any of the games that I said... right?? Oh the irony!!

Nintendo is doing great dlcs, and everybody is saying that. That´s why we are not alarming seeing possible Dlcs on Xenoblade, after seeing that MK8 Dlc (12$ =  6 Characters, 8 cars, 16 circuits = 50% more of the game for a 20% of the original price) and the 4 Dlcs of Hyrule warriors, almost another 50% of the game for... 15$... yeah we are not very worried about this... 

Watch a video of the best critic on youtube talking about who does Dlc right ;) 

daredevil.shark said:
Clyde32 said:

Now I'm curious, what did Angry Joe say?

Angry Joe said, "Nintendo supporters will say its good when its done by Nintendo. But its opposite when others do it." Kinda funny when his video is reflected in the thread.

To be fare. Joe was criticizing Nintendo's youtube policies and what you quoted is taken out of context because he was talking about something else entirely. 

DLC can be good in theory. It's true DLC has been overused and maybe exploited, but they're always bad to some people unless they're released for a game they like. Regardless if those people were a fans of Sony, Nintendo, COD or TLOU. Fans can all have very broad and different opinions. Whose to say the same Nintendo fans who were very vocal about their criticism of DLC are the same ones here claiming they'll ignore Xenoblade's DLC or just OK with it?

.- -... -.-. -..

And the responses proved Angry Joes point of view. Plus the sales of this Gen proved which company did right in this Gen. Thank you for your responses to prove Angry Joes (and now mine) point of view.

PS: If you guys want to listen angry joes point of view then go to his channel. It's right in there.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
And the responses proved Angry Joes point of view. Plus the sales of this Gen proved which company did right I this Gen. Thank you for your responses to prove Angry Joes (and now mine) point of view.

So WiiU is selling poorly because... dlcs.

Oh yeah.

daredevil.shark said:

And the responses proved Angry Joes point of view. Plus the sales of this Gen proved which company did right in this Gen. Thank you for your responses to prove Angry Joes (and now mine) point of view.

PS: If you guys want to listen angry joes point of view then go to his channel. It's right in there.

Ok, im losing you here... 

Also fun fact "Plus the sales of this Gen proved which company did right in this Gen." Nintendo must of did something right with 50mil 3ds sold, what does that tell you about Sony with the vita..... oh wait that dont count, only wiiu and ps4 count... Of course of course xD

daredevil.shark said:

So you agree entirely with Rol's post then?

RolStoppable said:
daredevil.shark said:

Sounds like you are saying that DLC is good when Sony does it, but it's bad when Nintendo does it.

Also you cant talk about the vita, do NOT talk about the vita, it doesn't exist^^^

tbone51 said:

Ok, im losing you here... 

Also fun fact "Plus the sales of this Gen proved which company did right in this Gen." Nintendo must of did something right with 50mil 3ds sold, what does that tell you about Sony with the vita..... oh wait that dont count, only wiiu and ps4 count... Of course of course xD

3Ds is so easy to hide...

XD