By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Which Character will you request to be in Smash Bros?

Crash.

Around the Network

Bayonetta.

It will be Snake or some random animu character though.

Snake - He's unique, it's a shame he was dropped, he was one of my mains.
Inkling - Unique, and Splatoon promises to be great.
Mr. L - not unique, but Brobot would be a good final smash, and if you can have Dark Pit in the mix, then you can have a Dark Luigi.

Vaati!

Shovel Knight.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
Bayonetta.

Snake was good as a one-time character. There's been no Metal Gear games on a Nintendo home console since The Twin Snakes on Gamecube. I don't see it being Snake.

I'm genuinely hoping it's a new character like Bayonetta or Wonder Red. Nintendo's own franchises have been covered enough.

Redgrave said:
Boberkun said:
Bayonetta.

Snake was good as a one-time character. There's been no Metal Gear games on a Nintendo home console since The Twin Snakes on Gamecube. I don't see it being Snake.

I'm genuinely hoping it's a new character like Bayonetta or Wonder Red. Nintendo's own franchises have been covered enough.

You forgot about Snake Eater 3D.

Boberkun said:
Redgrave said:
Boberkun said:
Bayonetta.

You forgot about Snake Eater 3D.

Yup, but that's on 3DS. And even then it's a remake of a PS2 game. Newer games and characters need love too.

I would love to see character from Fatal Frame series. But it will never happen.

Waluigi!!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!