By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Spotify on PS4 is pretty sick

Tagged games:

Angelv577 said:
yeah the app is very good but I am still confuse whether it is a premium service or not since it didn't ask me to put my credit card information. If there's a trial period, I don't know how long it last.

There's a free service and when you do opt for the Premium service there's a 30 day free trial period.

The free service doesn't let you play a specific song, you have limited "Skips" when listening to a radio (Based on the PC/Android version but should be the same on PS4). I'm not sure about downloading songs for offline play and creating playlists but I think they're Premium features.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Angelv577 said:
yeah the app is very good but I am still confuse whether it is a premium service or not since it didn't ask me to put my credit card information. If there's a trial period, I don't know how long it last.

There's a free service and when you do opt for the Premium service there's a 30 day free trial period.

The free service doesn't let you play a specific song, you have limited "Skips" when listening to a radio (Based on the PC/Android version but should be the same on PS4). I'm not sure about downloading songs for offline play and creating playlists but I think they're Premium features.

Thanks for the info, it was really helpful.

The best part for me is being able to use my phone isto control the app on the PlayStation without leaving the game